• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My PNB Rupay Platinum credit card approved but no information of its dispatch and card delivery

CardTox

TF Premier
My PNB credit card has been approved and digital card issued. I can see my card detail in PNB geni app and i have activated and started using the card online for upi payment etc. But there is no trace of physical card. I received one sms from PNB on 5th of April that i will receive card with in 5 days, but there is no trace of card. How to find out the status of its dispatch?

Solution
My PNB credit card has been approved and digital card issued. I can see my card detail in PNB geni app and i have activated and started using the card online for upi payment etc. But there is no trace of physical card. I received one sms from PNB on 5th of April that i will receive card with in 5 days, but there is no trace of card. How to find out the status of its dispatch?
In pnb genie App .
.go with the option track your Application menu,There your will see the Dtdc tracking number,As pnb is not sending any tracking details.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
In pnb genie App .
.go with the option track your Application menu,There your will see the Dtdc tracking number,As pnb is not sending any tracking details.

Solution

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
In pnb genie App .
Just open the app...no need to login.

See track your application,enter your details and see the despatch details

bismaj

TF Select
download the PNB genie app and there directly click on " track my" option on the app options. there you will get the detailed info i guess.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
What is the preferred method to apply for pnb credit card? I am an existing pnb saving account customer.
Visit www.pnbcard.in and check whether you are eligible for your any preapproved credit card. If yes apply then n there and if not apply online...

For applying online and quick approval tricks visit my own post on the same .

Tarun239

TF Premier
Genie app is trash for tracking. I tried many times but every time saw the error 'oops! Something went wrong'
Yup i have tried applying for my wife's pnb credit card, getting the same error in pnb genie app, don't know what to do? Already received vkyc approved msg, @Rkr can u plz guide, thanks. There is some glitch going on in pnb system i think.