• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My First Super Premium Card

kredit

TF Buzz
Just noticed, the design of the DCB is different for people applying through the institute route. Particularly the lettering and the font.

Is this true or is this a new design?

AJ331

TF Select
I got DCP approved today. My salary is around 1.48, but the agent didn't budge for DCB. Said can get DCB LTF only if salary is 1.75+
I was told the same by the contact that I got from my institute but wait for a few months and then mail priortiy redressal and they may upgrade to DCB LTF even with no meeting the salary criteria
whats the DCP Credit LIMIT?

bossman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Alumni offer or normal ?
Alumni offer

but it was told that salary doesn't matter if one exceeds 5-7 years of experience, right?
Is that so? I have no idea about this experience parameter

I was told the same by the contact that I got from my institute but wait for a few months and then mail priortiy redressal and they may upgrade to DCB LTF even with no meeting the salary criteria
whats the DCP Credit LIMIT?
Yeah, I'll try that after few months.
Got 6.9lacs limit!
My highest till now has been 2lacs by SBI Cashback, so was pleasantly surprised seeing it!

saucy

TF Ace
When i applied a year ago these were the conditions-
3yrs+ workex OR 1.75L net salary slip for DCB.
70k+ for DCP.
@Sagar how did you apply for it? A friend of mine has been trying to apply, but the agents never call