• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB My First HDFC DCB premium card!

creditcardfetish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

Super excited to share that today I got my first Super Premium Credit Card from HDFC and Its HDFC DCB card.
I got it LTF as part of the Diners Institute Program by HDFC. Please feel free to DM me if you are planning to apply.

Also, the name of the college is missing from the Card, I have dropped an email to the grievance team regarding that.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

Super excited to share that today I got my first Super Premium Credit Card from HDFC and Its HDFC DCB card.
I got it LTF as part of the Diners Institute Program by HDFC. Please feel free to DM me if you are planning to apply.

Also, the name of the college is missing from the Card, I have dropped an email to the grievance team regarding that.
Did they share any criteria for DCB LTF.
Can you mention those if you know..

mosco

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did they share any criteria for DCB LTF.
Can you mention those if you know..

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have already seen this. I am more interested in the criteria mentioned to @chiukapoor as he recently got this card.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Nothing major in terms of criteria, if your college name is mentioned in the list they will directly process the card.
You lucky then :p
Someone I know was asked for Salary Account in HDFC, Minimum Salary of 1.75 as well
And when he applied, application got rejected because he was working from home and office city doesn't match the city he lives in .