• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Multiple Rejection by axis.

bdnbje

TF Buzz
I have been getting reject by axis since last year. I have threee cards with decent limits now like 89k is the highest. i was thinking axis airtel is good. can someone give me a axis agents number. my faith in agents got really amped after my sbi agent got me a SimplyClick with no information. also agents in kolkata unless they can apply pan india.

Jatin1987

TF Select
No need to reach PNO... Once they decided on rejection, it's final... even PNO will echo the same
100 percent right.
In the axis, pno team is not actually pno team. they are more pathetic then normal customer. Don't wonder if they ask the main question from you again even after a very long discussion is going on.
Due to this axis bank, I'm really concerned that citi business is going to axis bank then after then what will happened with us.
Sometimes, I felt that axis deal with people after drinking

tuhin

TF Premier
100 percent right.
In the axis, pno team is not actually pno team. they are more pathetic then normal customer. Don't wonder if they ask the main question from you again even after a very long discussion is going on.
Due to this axis bank, I'm really concerned that citi business is going to axis bank then after then what will happened with us.
Sometimes, I felt that axis deal with people after drinking
The ultimate fate is merging... Axis Bank can't survive in this steep completion... in my area, one new HDFC Bank branch has opened & people are migrating from Axis Bank to HDFC Bank heavily. Earlier Axis Bank branch behaviour was rude & sluggish, now they are behaving good but people don't trust them as they are very notorious in charging everywhere. HDFC Bank provides everything (almost) free on Rs 25K MAB Account (Savings Max) whereas Axis is charging like a hell on Rs 25K MAB segment. The same is applicable to higher variants too. So, don't expect anything good in Axis. If you have a CITI relationship, it's time to switch to another bank else you have to regret it later.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Got hold of this card August 2022. 10,000 (completely axis thing and no limit enhancement till date). Now only one freecharge card is there, and that is Axis Freecharge Plus Credit Card. No cashback capping, In my welcome letter its clearly mentioned. Talking about insurance premium, it doesnot comes under excluded category so u will earn 5% cashback if you pay via freecharge app not website. Freecharge charges convenience fee on premium payments of 1000 and above, so calculate accordingly. Alternate option is paying via amazon pay card in amazon.
Did u get 250 Cashback?
Can we see cc details in freecharge app ?

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Got hold of this card August 2022. 10,000 (completely axis thing and no limit enhancement till date). Now only one freecharge card is there, and that is Axis Freecharge Plus Credit Card. No cashback capping, In my welcome letter its clearly mentioned. Talking about insurance premium, it doesnot comes under excluded category so u will earn 5% cashback if you pay via freecharge app not website. Freecharge charges convenience fee on premium payments of 1000 and above, so calculate accordingly. Alternate option is paying via amazon pay card in amazon.
I think axis gives LE in batches for all eligible cc holders , last offer was in sep-oct, after u complete 6m they may give u LE in next batch

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Yes 250 cashback received after few mails to freecharge, and card details visible in freecharge app but cant do transaction until physical card is received
I am not able to see card details, it'll still displaying card approved msg. Pathetic cc, hv mailed them 4 times, recieved generic reply

Akash Topder

TF Premier
I have been getting reject by axis since last year. I have threee cards with decent limits now like 89k is the highest. i was thinking axis airtel is good. can someone give me a axis agents number. my faith in agents got really amped after my sbi agent got me a SimplyClick with no information. also agents in kolkata unless they can apply pan india.
I got Simplyclick through an agent with 706 CIBIL. Another agent brought me LTF HDFC Millennia without any CC statement. Seems like some agents know internal policies and can use then to their advantage.

Reactions: AsB

Akash Topder

TF Premier
Some users reported that the CC option is disabled in freecharge app for insurance premiums but it is there in the website. If you only get 5% via app but not website then people won't be getting 5% on insurance premiums with freecharge plus.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
I applied for Airtel Axis card, but somehow they messed up the application and got rejected with rejection reason of Phone number and Address not reachable. Funny thing is that I am an existing Axis Flipkart CC user with same phone number and address. What should I do, should I try to contact axis Cc but they are usually no help, should I wait for 2 month to reapply as per Airtel app or 6 month as per Axis Bank guidelines?
how to know rejection reason? I tried hard to get reason but always getting to know (internal policy)

pxg

TF Premier
Got rejected for MyZone LTF (2 times, one time with axis customer ID and one time without as I had dormant account) and IndianOil LTF. Ineligible to apply for Flipkart, FreeCharge and Airtel cards through their apps.

Mainly want the Airtel card and Vistara Infinite card. Any advice?