• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Multiple Queries | ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjun

TF Select
I have a question for all the Amazon pay credit card holders please answer all the questions below :

1. When did you got Apay cc?
2. How much was your initial limit?
3. What is your current limit?
4. How often you got LE if any?
5. How much % use monthly?
6. Do you have account in ICICI?

AllSeeker

TF Ace
1. Oct 2021
2. 1.8 L
3. 2 L
4. 1
5. Depends, but almost never more than 10%
6. Yes, but closed both ICICI insta fd a/c and the secured CC which came with the a/c, which was Insta plat.

Also, I had received 750 in apay cash as a welcome benefit.

Previously when I didn't have a/c, my application was rejected ones. Which was back in Sep-Oct 2020. I had also left application half way for almost 6 months when I tried and then called them to reset the application before applying fresh in Oct 2021. Funny enough, it was approved in like 5 min, I could see the card in iMobile app within a single day.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
1. Oct 2021
2. 1.8 L
3. 2 L
4. 1
5. Depends, but almost never more than 10%
6. Yes, but closed both ICICI insta fd a/c and the secured CC which came with the a/c, which was Insta plat.

Also, I had received 750 in apay cash as a welcome benefit.

Previously when I didn't have a/c, my application was rejected ones. Which was back in Sep-Oct 2020. I had also left application half way for almost 6 months when I tried and then called them to reset the application before applying fresh in Oct 2021. Funny enough, it was approved in like 5 min, I could see the card in iMobile app within a single day.
When u got approved for apay was ur platinum card still active

AllSeeker

TF Ace
What is your fd amount 😅
12k something, when I opened it, it was not for insta plat card, it was an added benefit of the "insta fd a/c" product that ICICI had in 2019-2020. This product was really good, a/c was full featured and all I had to keep in was a FD of 10k+.

I sometimes regret closing it.

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a question for all the Amazon pay credit card holders please answer all the questions below :

2L
2.9L
Once a year
Mostly 50% but sometimes 100%
Yes titanium since 2013

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Yes, that's a another funny story, my plat card limit was 10.8 k, I got apay limit as 1.8 Lacs.

It was a happy misplacement/addition of zero from someone. :ROFLMAO:

@ashwink I closed a/c and card in jan-feb 2022.
I am planning to take apay.. Via platinum fd card route...... Saw two three videos on youtube where it was shown live... That due to platinum either they got paperless option or they typed their platinum card 16 digit number while applying... And virtual card was instantly generated with limit same as fd platinum card...

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I am planning to take apay.. Via platinum fd card route...... Saw two three videos on youtube where it was shown live... That due to platinum either they got paperless option or they typed their platinum card 16 digit number while applying... And virtual card was instantly generated with limit same as fd platinum card...
Its a well known trick, you should certainly try it. Just be sure to wait for few months after getting plat. Don't be too quick to apply.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I will wait for min 6 months.... Should there be any ideal amount of fd.? I am planning for 35k fd.... Apay gives good increments so even initial low value will not be an issue
Go for 50 at least, this is my personal experience again but if its less than 50, then it becomes hard for that card to be usable for things like c2c applications.
This was also a reason I ended up closing insta plat card.

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge

1) via Amazon
2) 49k
3) 150k
4) Once
5) 0
6) Yes, Salaried account