• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Multiple Debit Cards in HDFC Account

seekndestroy99

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have a RuPay Platinum Debit Card linked to my HDFC Account. I wish to get another Debit Card to avail the 1% Cashback on Bill Payments.

1) Is it possible to keep both the debit cards active?
2) Any advice on the variant of debit card I should go for?

akshayhs

TF Ace
I have a RuPay Platinum Debit Card linked to my HDFC Account. I wish to get another Debit Card to avail the 1% Cashback on Bill Payments.

If you can get Millennia debit card, that's really good. I don't use it much but even then I was able to get around 2000 cashback the previous fy. They charge 590 (net) so there's that but even then for me it works out.

I cannot respond to point #1 as I have no info about this.

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If you can get Millennia debit card, that's really good. I don't use it much but even then I was able to get around 2000 cashback the previous fy. They charge 590 (net) so there's that but even then for me it works out.

I cannot respond to point #1 as I have no info about this.
Hi,
I have hdfc Millennia dc. On hdfc website it shows total of cashback cannot exceed 4800 in a year and 400 in a month. But as per hdfc smart buy dc is eligible for 1000 cashback per month.
Does it mean that total of 1400 cashback can be availed in a month, 1000 for smartbuy and 400 for other transactions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-13-19-19-24-140_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-13-19-19-24-140_com.android.chrome.jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2022-04-13-19-04-24-000_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-13-19-04-24-000_com.android.chrome.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 19

cherryj1988

TF Select
Hi,
I have hdfc Millennia dc. On hdfc website it shows total of cashback cannot exceed 4800 in a year and 400 in a month. But as per hdfc smart buy dc is eligible for 1000 cashback per month.
Does it mean that total of 1400 cashback can be availed in a month, 1000 for smartbuy and 400 for other transactions?
Total cashback thye refer to is the card based cashback. Smartbuy cashback is always counted separately.

akshayhs

TF Ace
If the product listing says Max. 400 points per month, then I believe it will be 400 points max per month for Millennia.

As far as I observed in the table, they don't specify which debit card variant is eligible to get 1000 points.

Lavpreet

TF Buzz

Old card will deactivate automatically. It may not work when your new card is on the way also it may will work some weeks.