• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Monthly Gyftr limit for Edge Rewards and transaction value?

tdot

TF Select
Hi, I’m planning to make a large size purchase and contemplating using Gyftr gift cards/vouchers to maximize value. I remember reading somewhere on this forum that max ER we can earn in a month is 10k only. Is this info correct ? Is there a limit on the amount of transaction for 5x or 10x vouchers ?

sidart

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi, I’m planning to make a large size purchase and contemplating using Gyftr gift cards/vouchers to maximize value. I remember reading somewhere on this forum that max ER we can earn in a month is 10k only. Is this info correct ? Is there a limit on the amount of transaction for 5x or 10x vouchers ?
10k limit is for Grabdeals.
There is no ER limit for Gyftr Vouchers thou there are limits set on certain Vouchers.

kejriwal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
₹2.5 lakhs per month on Gyftr