• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik xtra a

prash1161

TF Ace
Is mobikwik xtra safe?
Is there any chances that they can stop withdraw any time?
Kindly give me Gyan about this
Should invest to didn't prefer this
Thanks

tharun

TF Select
Is mobikwik xtra safe?
Is there any chances that they can stop withdraw any time?
Kindly give me Gyan about this
Should invest to didn't prefer this
Thanks
Mobikwik is a platform for investing.you will directly invest with transactree technology pvt Ltd(lendbox). So your money is with lendbox

Coming to your question it always risky to invest in any unregulated entity .they say it's regulated as NBFC under RBI ,but still if the borrower doesn't pay they will stop withdrawal untill they liquidate the collateral (if taken) from borrower you have wait till then. Still that doesn't guarantee you will get your money back.
As long as the borrower repays money will will be paid

prash1161

TF Ace
Mobikwik is a platform for investing.you will directly invest with transactree technology pvt Ltd(lendbox). So your money is with lendbox

Coming to your question it always risky to invest in any unregulated entity .they say it's regulated as NBFC under RBI ,but still if the borrower doesn't pay they will stop withdrawal untill they liquidate the collateral (if taken) from borrower you have wait till then. Still that doesn't guarantee you will get your money back.
As long as the borrower repays money will will be paid
As far as I know they are providing small amount of loans to people at higher intrest rate
So recovery chances are already very low

tharun

TF Select
As far as I know they are providing small amount of loans to people at higher intrest rate
So recovery chances are already very low
Yes and also they will reduce our risk by giving your amount in multiple loans.i am using this from one year and didn't face any issue till date so risking some money(non emergency fund/ extra amount) would be fine

prash1161

TF Ace
Yes and also they will reduce our risk by giving your amount in multiple loans.i am using this from one year and didn't face any issue till date so risking some money(non emergency fund/ extra amount) would be fine
But you know like
1000-2000 ka loan nhi kiya kisi ne they won't send recovery agent or do anything
It's a total loss .
So atleast it will end up in loss

tharun

TF Select
But you know like
1000-2000 ka loan nhi kiya kisi ne they won't send recovery agent or do anything
It's a total loss .
So atleast it will end up in loss
Such risk is present in any financing you should know are u willing to take such risk to gain or loose money

tharun

TF Select
But bro it isn't gambling that 0 or 2x
They are just giving 12% a year
So risky principal do worth?
That depends on your risk appetite they are paying SI 12%pa(paid on daily basis).which is more than the interest paid by traditional banks

cleverpappu

TF Premier
I am seeing earn upto 10% in Mobikwik xtra? Why is it so? Shouldn't it be 12%? Care agent saying there might be some problem