• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MobiKwik Fraud

SaGa25

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone,

I had paid credit card bill for my airtel axis cc through Mobikwik but the payment was not credited in the account. Tried reaching out to the bank team for help but they weren't very helpful. Raised a nodal complaint post that stating my operator reference ID and transaction ID but the bank is unable to trace the transaction.

Have raised a ticket in mobikwik app for help but they have stopped responding.

Has anyone else also faced the same issue? If yes, how to resolve it? Kindly help!

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Hi Everyone,

I had paid credit card bill for my airtel axis cc through Mobikwik but the payment was not credited in the account. Tried reaching out to the bank team for help but they weren't very helpful. Raised a nodal complaint post that stating my operator reference ID and transaction ID but the bank is unable to trace the transaction.

Has anyone else also faced the same issue? If yes, how to resolve it? Kindly help!
Better file a complaint against Mobikwik in Ingram portal for deficiency in services.

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi Everyone,

it will be refunded back to the source in 5-7 buisness days. make another payment

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am currently facing this issue for my PNB card, paid on 21st apr, still not credited, as per mobikwik it's successful from their end. PNB said lot of issues with Mobikwik for their customers. Paid again using Cred, that also not credited yet stating I paid on Saturday and it's non working day.

SaGa25

TF Buzz
@SaGa25 Any update on your reverse payment? U got the money? Mine is till on the loose with Mobikwik, PNB told we cannot check that.
I escalated the complain to nodal officer and got my transaction reversed. MobiKwik kept saying the transaction is successful and after escalation they mentioned that the transaction was failed and money would be reversed with 3 days

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I escalated the complain to nodal officer and got my transaction reversed. MobiKwik kept saying the transaction is successful and after escalation they mentioned that the transaction was failed and money would be reversed with 3 days
Pls share the steps what you did exactly, fruad mobikwik telling me the same thing

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
the app says "INSTANT" CC payment, and they really did instantly in May 23, but today when I tried to pay CC bill via Debit card, the app said "Payment in process" and to check after 2-3 days

amount has already been debited... so is the transaction going to fail or what ?