• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mmtblack review?

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Is MMTBLACK still a thing? Can someone share a review if they are using it?
Gimmick. You will see somewhat of a benefit if you are an MMT Black exclusive member. The hotel benefits have too many t&c tied around them. The flight benefits are fine. I just use it to avail a free in-flight meal /seat selection when I make Indigo/spicejet bookings using mmt.

SMGROW

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Gimmick. You will see somewhat of a benefit if you are an MMT Black exclusive member. The hotel benefits have too many t&c tied around them. The flight benefits are fine. I just use it to avail a free in-flight meal /seat selection when I make Indigo/spicejet bookings using mmt.
The hotel benefits such as airport pick/drop, room upgrades are only available on MMT Assured hotels

Ankit13

TF Buzz
I book hotels from MMT twice a week, but I usually stay in budget hotels. Was thinking of getting ICICI MMT signature card for mmtblack benefit. Guess its not really worth the trouble.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I book hotels from MMT twice a week, but I usually stay in budget hotels. Was thinking of getting ICICI MMT signature card for mmtblack benefit. Guess its not really worth the trouble.
Yeah, not worth it. You can look for cards that offer point transfers to hotel reward programs. You can rack up points and use that for free luxury stays. That would be more beneficial for you IMO.

Last edited:

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I remember there used to be 100% free cancellation before for domestic flights 2 times a year. They have removed that as well