• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

millennia Debit card 10% cashback through smartbuy?

skap9731

TF Select
is this calculator correct?
if i buy vouchers worth 4000 every month , will i get 400 cashback points or 200?

Attachments

• ques.png
    ques.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 130

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Bhai,

Suppose, if we use any other bank credit card to buy Amazon Gift Card from gyftr.

Then how will we get cash back of Rs 500.

Just thinking, where they will send that Rs 500 which is in form of cashback as they already took 10147.50 from me. See screenshot.

Regards,
You can not use other Bank Cards on HDFC Smartbuy.

Only HDFC Cards are allowed for Apay and Flipkart Vouchers.

For other Brands GV , you can load Payzapp wallet and use it for HDFC Smartbuy gyftr purchase and get 5% Cashback in Payzapp wallet.
Before using it ,read tncs in Payzapp app

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
You can not use other Bank Cards on HDFC Smartbuy.

Only HDFC Cards are allowed for Apay and Flipkart Vouchers.

For other Brands GV , you can load Payzapp wallet and use it for HDFC Smartbuy gyftr purchase and get 5% Cashback in Payzapp wallet.
Before using it ,read tncs in Payzapp app

So what is the reward rate for purchase then?

For electricity bill payment, suppose I buy a 10000 Amazon GC using HDFC regalia, I get 1320 RP, which translates to Rs 264 (Rs 0.20 per point if I redeem for cash) less Rs 147.50 convenience fees, that leaves Rs 116.50. It would be better to pay straight away from Amazon using Icici Amazon Pay Card and get 2% or Rs 200.00

Ami I missing something here?

How can I get 5% reward rate, just wondering??

Thanks,

varun__goel_

TF Legend

For electricity bill payment, suppose I buy a 10000 Amazon GC using HDFC regalia, I get 1320 RP, which translates to Rs 264 (Rs 0.20 per point if I redeem for cash) less Rs 147.50 convenience fees, that leaves Rs 116.50. It would be better to pay straight away from Amazon using Icici Amazon Pay Card and get 2% or Rs 200.00

Thanks,
You will get the base reward points for the HDFC card as per its structure + 5% cashback that will be posted to your credit card in few days after the transaction. But necessary via smartbuy only, otherwise no 5% cb

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

Thanks,

Thanks,

Go through the link.
Smart Benefits mentioned in the link is over and above card reward rate.

@jack333 is further able to clarify if regalia is beneficial for Apay Voucher purchase from HDFC Smartbuy or not.

I paid 1.1lac for the 3 life insurances. Not a bike or car insurance. U can still pay the insurance via credit card
Screenshot_20230508-235627.png
Above screenshot 1 out of 3 payments. Paid some using gift since i had some balance in it, balance paid via credit card
Try now, it doesn't even have the option. Show us the screen cap the change happened recent.

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
You will get the base reward points for the HDFC card as per its structure + 5% cashback that will be posted to your credit card in few days after the transaction. But necessary via smartbuy only, otherwise no 5% cb

Can you guide me?

I have a regalia card, easy shop hdfc debit card, working netbanking hdfc account and payzapp, kyc verified amazon account and icici amazon pay credit card too.

Need to pay an electricity bill of Rs 9996.00 and want to see how can I get the maximum reward return.

I know I can use Apay card directly on Amazon and get 2% reward points.

Anything higher would be great.

Thanks,

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Can you guide me?

I have a regalia card, easy shop hdfc debit card, working netbanking hdfc account and payzapp, kyc verified amazon account and icici amazon pay credit card too.

Need to pay an electricity bill of Rs 9996.00 and want to see how can I get the maximum reward return.

I know I can use Apay card directly on Amazon and get 2% reward points.

Anything higher would be great.

Thanks,
Just visit smartbuy website. From there redirect to gyftr. Purchase the desired GV from HDFC Card. The cashback will get credited in few days. Use can use both DC/CC

Enthusiast

TF Premier
I am having Millenia credit card, if i buy 10k amazon gift card from Amazon...i will get 500 cashback with monthly statement but what if i buy 10k gift card from Smartbuy - gyftr (i have to pay additional 147.50 rs fee)? which one will be more beneficial...

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I am having Millenia credit card, if i buy 10k amazon gift card from Amazon...i will get 500 cashback with monthly statement but what if i buy 10k gift card from Smartbuy - gyftr (i have to pay additional 147.50 rs fee)? which one will be more beneficial...
If you have millenia cc, then just buy directly. But I cannot confirm for bill payments that you will get 5%cb directly from CC. Others please confirm

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Go through the link.
Smart Benefits mentioned in the link is over and above card reward rate.

@jack333 is further able to clarify if regalia is beneficial for Apay Voucher purchase from HDFC Smartbuy or not.
Regalia is good only if you want to redeem reward points in hotel and flight bookings from Smartbuy. In cash reward rate is only 0.25%

choudharyji

TF Buzz
I want to ask i have easy shop platinum debit card from hdfc will i can also get 10% cashback on purchase of from. Giftry through smartbuy and if i can get then what is limit and process for that

maverick

TF Premier
Screenshot_20231204_184154.jpg is this smart buy cb devaluation from 5% to 3% on debit card or additional 3 % above default 5% cb by applying mentioned coupon code for perchasing any gift voucher through smart buy portal?