• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

millennia credit card payment declined issue

usha rani

TF Buzz
hi everyone,
i have with me hdfc millennia credit card. today i used it on paytm and made 3 txns amountig to Rs.102, 105, 14340 respectively. I done these all 3 txns within 15 min. now i am trying to make a new txn on paytm and otp is coming but after entering otp it says payment has been declined by your bank. I tried again and the same issue is coming again and again.
i checked my available limit,daily limit etc. and all are sufficient to make txn. can anyone help me.

usha rani

TF Buzz
Your card must have gotten blocked due to suspicious transaction
Call customer care to get it unblocked
I called Customer care but my card was not blocked.even they didn't know the issue.
I think there is some limit on paytm wallet add money txns per day as i tried adding money next day it added successfully. But when i tried to add some more amount in my wallet on same day then again pyt. Delclined by your bank issue came. Dont know whats the reason behind this.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I called Customer care but my card was not blocked.even they didn't know the issue.
I think there is some limit on paytm wallet add money txns per day as i tried adding money next day it added successfully. But when i tried to add some more amount in my wallet on same day then again pyt. Delclined by your bank issue came. Dont know whats the reason behind this.
When the issue is with paytm, it won't let you to go to OTP page.. it will decline in the app itself
It might be a merchant-level block which stays for a few hours, you can check by using your card on any other merchant like Amazon, Swiggy etc.