• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Millennia CC Insurance Payment

That insurance 5% is not permanent
It is just a gateway glitch due to which 5% is getting credited Hence Amazon removed the CC option, instead of fixing the gateway issue.

Try to pay Utility Bills and Recharges using Millennia. Now Amazon is tagging Correct MCC.
Rare chances it goes under shopping.

I even read somewhere in the forum, GV purchases using MILLENIA is also not fetching 5% now
I got points for all the purchases in may month. Used for utility, insurance and mostly gift card.

VikasBhindwar

TF Premier
Contributor
Amazon no longer allowing insurance payments using credit cards , better buy Amazon pay gift voucher and pay using it .
Will get good cashback on buying AGV through smartbuy.
Don't buy AGV from Giftyr through Smartbuy. They are giving Amazon Voucher instead of Amazon Pay Gift Card. You won't be able to pay any bill through that. Will be used for shopping only.

I am stuck with 22k voucher through Smartbuy Giftyr.

gautamcool

TF Premier
Don't buy AGV from Giftyr through Smartbuy. They are giving Amazon Voucher instead of Amazon Pay Gift Card. You won't be able to pay any bill through that. Will be used for shopping only.

No. Both vouchers are available. You have to check the name before paying to make sure you buy the correct one

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

AGV charges Convenience fee.
If your are being charged Convenience fee then it is AGV.
Name bhi check karne ki jarurat nhi hai

Buy these ones next time.
Don't go by this link, go from smartbuy oonly. But you can refer this to verify that you're buying the right vouchers.

"Amazon Pay gift card" LOGO will be there and 1.25% + gst will be charged as conv fee in cart.
I have to pay a premium of 54k. If i purchase 20k gv from millennia card this month and 20k next month, remaining 14k I will buy gv from other offers, Can i pay whole amount of 54k using amazon pay balance only?
Kindly Guide if anyone can clear this thing.

knight

TF Ace
I have to pay a premium of 54k. If i purchase 20k gv from millennia card this month and 20k next month, remaining 14k I will buy gv from other offers, Can i pay whole amount of 54k using amazon pay balance only?
As far as i know, the limit is around 1 Lakh. Let other members also confirm.
You can also check if your insurer has already updated the due and if it shows on amz pay.

you can buy remaining from smartbuy at around 4.6% discount

As far as i know, the limit is around 1 Lakh. Let other members also confirm.
You can also check if your insurer has already updated the due and if it shows on amz pay.

you can buy remaining from smartbuy at around 4.6% discount
Thanks for your response😀
Will wait for others input too.
Amazon is not showing premium due as it may get generated in the next 3-4 days.

You could also buy 20k gift vouchers from smartbuy at 1.47% including gst. You will get 5% smartbuy cashback and 1% millennia cashback. So, technically you would receive 4.5% total cashback after paying fees.