• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Meet the Miracle Man hidden in Axis Bank: Get any Axis Credit Card guaranteed Approval (C2C)

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have the same issue. They misspelled my name embossed on my magnus card and PP.
I went back to the bank and they raised it with backend, backend said they cant replace the card. My relationship manaher fought with them and finally got approval to replace my magnus cc with new correct name. Its been 4 weeks, but its approved now. Axis (particualrly the backend team) is so very unprofessional.
Did they replace PP also?

Do keep us in loop about the joining fees and annual fees! That for me will be the most important takeaway from this.
@wolfdalalstreet
I am glad to let you know that I have received the mentioned Magnus today with a healthy limit of 5.2L matched exactly with ICICI Coral used for C2C,
and as per the joining letter, the card account has been charged 10k as the joining and annual fee.
Was hoping that I too would be receiving it FYF under the current timeline of Feb but life has it's own rules, no worries, at least I'll get the annual waiver next year.
The Magnus received is in Visa Infinite platform with a metal card as everyone else.
Here my struggle ends towards procuring a second Magnus after almost a period of 1 month and 2 rejections.

naman200

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
This is my first post on the Technofino community but I have been active on the community for the past two months, but haven't posted at all.

I read close to every thread and I am writing this post from my secondary account, as I want to keep it a bit private.

I Seriously Bet that this Post is going to be one of the most interesting and memorable posts in the history of Technofino as my story is one of its kind and a roller coaster journey
for me personally after getting back to back two rejections. I request you to please read the whole thread if possible, you'll definitely learn something!

So, this is about my journey for getting an Axis Magnus Credit Card and you know it for all the obvious reasons, no need to explain!

Now to familiarize with Mr. Miracle Man, who I have referred in the title, it is none other than our favourite and very known Mr. Vimal Raj from Chennai @VIMALRAJ L
How this journey started and why is being referred as Miracle Man?

So, after finalizing on my decision to procure the well known Magnus card through our community, I decided to apply for it through Mr Vimal Raj as he was in limelight

during that period in the community. I approached him via the whatsapp number available publicly on some posts.

Now the interesting part, I was so excited after getting this Limit Enhancement which was 4x of my earlier limit as I knew this would make me eligible for Magnus of which I had recently got to knew.

After contacting Mr. Vimal, he asked me if the increased limit was reported in CIBIL but I told no, as it takes min. 1 month to reflect. Then he asked if I had the statement for this

card reflecting the increased limit. But as I told earlier that I did not even transact a single ruppee on that card I didn't had any statement.

So, at the very moment, I transacted one ruppee on that card to get the statement.

Statement generation date was Jan, so I had to wait for that long just for the statement, and in between I had completely forgot about Magnus.

But, it is the perseverance of Mr Vimal who kept asking me for statement in order to start my application, else I would have delayed it further.

On Jan, as soon as I got my statement I quickly messaged Mr. Vimal and sent him the same, then he asked me if he could send the Axis Bank executive for starting my

application for Magnus, I agreed and to my suprise the executive was at my home within 2 hours. This was the fastest I had seen any bank official to respond.

Now, my application was submitted and I received the application reference no. in an sms.

Further, I have a habit of tracking everything, be it courier or any application, so I started to eat head of Mr. Vimal that when will the application reflect in Axis' buggy application tracker which we all know.

It started showing on Axis tracker as submitted.

Surprisingly, a person claiming to be from Axis Bank visits my house for so called Home verification.

But unlike expected, this man started asking everything about my occupation and self employed status, that too in depth, which I had never seen in anyone's experience of Axis card before.

Now I became very impatient as to why I am not receiving any approval intimation, but Mr. Vimal maintained his calm and answered all my queries well.

Suprise , I receive this message of decline, which was very opposite to my expectations as till now anyone who had applied via Mr. Vimal had got Magnus and did not see any failures. Seeing this I was in assumption that he is only the underwriter who passes any application, just kidding:)

I was quite upset to see this and quickly called customer care stating rejection reference no. asking for reason, but cc told me it was a case of RCU rejection, which clearly states that home (physical) verification failed.

Now, I expressed my grief with Mr. Vimal and he also stated the reason to be the same and disappeared for few days after informing.

On the same day itself after being disheartened, I applied for Axis privilege card via their online website owing to no cooling period, and the application process was a breeze including VKYC, which was done instantly after submitting.

The reason I applied for privilege online is because I interpreted it as my card was declined due to home verification, so this time I will try Vkyc and get it approved as I had heard in this community that Axis aggressive in onboarding new customers rather than existing ones. But to my suprise, this application also got rejected, and the reason was undisclosed by the cc.

This was done without consulting with Mr, Vimal, which was one of my biggest faults as when I told him about this story, he told me that privilege card is bound to reject for everyone who applied online due to no joining fee , and it is confirmed by backend he told.

I suddenly get a text from him saying that is it possible to open an account in Axis Bank for me, but I straightaway rejected as I was disappointed with everything that happened till now.

Next day, I get a text from Mr. Vimal saying that kindly reapply for the card and he will get my application reprocessed from back end or will fight for it.

Yes, you heard that right, these are his words: "Kindly give me this one time appointment sir, Will get approved or will fight incase again verification rejected."

Literally, I am saying this these lines truly touched my heart and Vimal had won all my trust by this. I said this to myself, let it get approved or rejected but I will give him a second chance.

Now, I further reminded him of the fact that there is a cooling period of 3 months in Axis which I had heard from TF members, but he said he has the conviction and will get it done and also asked him if the rejection was because of limit not being reflected in CIBIL, but he clearly declined and said that's not the case.

Now, without worrying about any hard enquiry in my CIBIL, on the conviction on Mr. Vimal, I applied once again going through the same process on 2nd Feb.

Now, to my surprise, the same executive who had come earlier arrived again, for Home verification, this time I had decided to prove him that all facts were correct, so I tackled him accordingly, and finished the verification round.

Guess what: I finally got the message saying that Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly.

I was on cloud nine, after seeing this but still held my horses as I know how notorious Axis is, after seeing stories on this community.

I constantly kept on checking that stupid tacker but as usual my application vanished from there and it was showing no details found from 4th itself.

I followed up with Mr Vimal next and he also told me that he has sent some mail to the back end and my card has been approved, but still I was in dilemma.

Now, after being fed up of not receiving the final approval message with ref. no I texted him saying I am mailing to PNO regarding this matter as both me and Vimal's hard work and patience was involved in it.

But he told me to wait for one day more, I agreed and waited but still was not able to see any updates, so finally decided to call him, and then I got to knew about the internal issue that was going on in Axis since beginning of Feb.

I was convinced from the conversation that we had and was assured that card might get approved within few days.

Now guess what,, I received a message from Axis quoting my ref. no that my application is approved and card will be delivered shortly. I further checked this by calling cc, and they confirmed that card is approved and printed and my customer id is also generated in their system as this was my first axis card.

Now comes the real suspense which you all were waiting for, to be honest this is not my own card, basically, I am already an employee in a multinational conglomerate with an experience of almost 20 years in credit cards this card belongs to my wife and she is a homemaker. Please read the whole story once again if needed keeping this fact in understanding.

In the end, I want to genuinely give all the credits to Mr Vimal Raj, as he's really a miracle who we have received in our community, he will go way beyond the expectations and will make the approval happen. As we all know agents nowadays are not at all concerned about CIBIL hits, rejection or other thing, but Vimal is an exception, truly he is a gem kind of a person.

I would suggest anyone who is not able to form relationship with Axis or get any Axis card, you can definitely apply via Vimal and you must get your Axis Card approved if your CIBIL is clean and you match all criteria for C2C, no need for any income related concerns. You can take inspiration from my story ( not exactly mine:) but you can understand, that even after two rejections in a matter of three days my application was approved all because of this Miracle Man: VIMAL RAJ, absolutely hats off to him

I want to disclose that everything written in this post is my own experience and not any influence by anybody nor do I recommend/suggest anyone to try these adventures.

But IYKYK, for axis, Vimal is one its kind and I won't refrain from claiming him as an underwriter. Also if you may need some personalised perks while applying with Mr. Vimal, kindly mention my Username SpoilerAlert while communicating the same.:)

I think it would be too much now, so I wish to take a leave for now, will definitely meet in some other thread.
Regards - Sumanta's Disciple
@VIMALRAJ L Sir, yesterday at a airport at Axis Promotional stall, I have applied for Magnus. I have been rejected twice. I have 6Lac limit on ICICI Sapphiro card. The application is under review. Urgently need your help.

Edit- My application have been rejected once in December and once in January

chandan9925

TF Neo
This is my first post on the Technofino community but I have been active on the community for the past two months, but haven't posted at all.

I read close to every thread and I am writing this post from my secondary account, as I want to keep it a bit private.

I Seriously Bet that this Post is going to be one of the most interesting and memorable posts in the history of Technofino as my story is one of its kind and a roller coaster journey
for me personally after getting back to back two rejections. I request you to please read the whole thread if possible, you'll definitely learn something!

So, this is about my journey for getting an Axis Magnus Credit Card and you know it for all the obvious reasons, no need to explain!

Now to familiarize with Mr. Miracle Man, who I have referred in the title, it is none other than our favourite and very known Mr. Vimal Raj from Chennai @VIMALRAJ L
How this journey started and why is being referred as Miracle Man?

So, after finalizing on my decision to procure the well known Magnus card through our community, I decided to apply for it through Mr Vimal Raj as he was in limelight

during that period in the community. I approached him via the whatsapp number available publicly on some posts.

Now the interesting part, I was so excited after getting this Limit Enhancement which was 4x of my earlier limit as I knew this would make me eligible for Magnus of which I had recently got to knew.

After contacting Mr. Vimal, he asked me if the increased limit was reported in CIBIL but I told no, as it takes min. 1 month to reflect. Then he asked if I had the statement for this

card reflecting the increased limit. But as I told earlier that I did not even transact a single ruppee on that card I didn't had any statement.

So, at the very moment, I transacted one ruppee on that card to get the statement.

Statement generation date was Jan, so I had to wait for that long just for the statement, and in between I had completely forgot about Magnus.

But, it is the perseverance of Mr Vimal who kept asking me for statement in order to start my application, else I would have delayed it further.

On Jan, as soon as I got my statement I quickly messaged Mr. Vimal and sent him the same, then he asked me if he could send the Axis Bank executive for starting my

application for Magnus, I agreed and to my suprise the executive was at my home within 2 hours. This was the fastest I had seen any bank official to respond.

Now, my application was submitted and I received the application reference no. in an sms.

Further, I have a habit of tracking everything, be it courier or any application, so I started to eat head of Mr. Vimal that when will the application reflect in Axis' buggy application tracker which we all know.

It started showing on Axis tracker as submitted.

Surprisingly, a person claiming to be from Axis Bank visits my house for so called Home verification.

But unlike expected, this man started asking everything about my occupation and self employed status, that too in depth, which I had never seen in anyone's experience of Axis card before.

Now I became very impatient as to why I am not receiving any approval intimation, but Mr. Vimal maintained his calm and answered all my queries well.

Suprise , I receive this message of decline, which was very opposite to my expectations as till now anyone who had applied via Mr. Vimal had got Magnus and did not see any failures. Seeing this I was in assumption that he is only the underwriter who passes any application, just kidding:)

I was quite upset to see this and quickly called customer care stating rejection reference no. asking for reason, but cc told me it was a case of RCU rejection, which clearly states that home (physical) verification failed.

Now, I expressed my grief with Mr. Vimal and he also stated the reason to be the same and disappeared for few days after informing.

On the same day itself after being disheartened, I applied for Axis privilege card via their online website owing to no cooling period, and the application process was a breeze including VKYC, which was done instantly after submitting.

The reason I applied for privilege online is because I interpreted it as my card was declined due to home verification, so this time I will try Vkyc and get it approved as I had heard in this community that Axis aggressive in onboarding new customers rather than existing ones. But to my suprise, this application also got rejected, and the reason was undisclosed by the cc.

This was done without consulting with Mr, Vimal, which was one of my biggest faults as when I told him about this story, he told me that privilege card is bound to reject for everyone who applied online due to no joining fee , and it is confirmed by backend he told.

I suddenly get a text from him saying that is it possible to open an account in Axis Bank for me, but I straightaway rejected as I was disappointed with everything that happened till now.

Next day, I get a text from Mr. Vimal saying that kindly reapply for the card and he will get my application reprocessed from back end or will fight for it.

Yes, you heard that right, these are his words: "Kindly give me this one time appointment sir, Will get approved or will fight incase again verification rejected."

Literally, I am saying this these lines truly touched my heart and Vimal had won all my trust by this. I said this to myself, let it get approved or rejected but I will give him a second chance.

Now, I further reminded him of the fact that there is a cooling period of 3 months in Axis which I had heard from TF members, but he said he has the conviction and will get it done and also asked him if the rejection was because of limit not being reflected in CIBIL, but he clearly declined and said that's not the case.

Now, without worrying about any hard enquiry in my CIBIL, on the conviction on Mr. Vimal, I applied once again going through the same process on 2nd Feb.

Now, to my surprise, the same executive who had come earlier arrived again, for Home verification, this time I had decided to prove him that all facts were correct, so I tackled him accordingly, and finished the verification round.

Guess what: I finally got the message saying that Congratulations, welcome to Axis Bank Credit Cards! Your Application for Axis Bank Credit Card is approved. The card details will follow shortly.

I was on cloud nine, after seeing this but still held my horses as I know how notorious Axis is, after seeing stories on this community.

I constantly kept on checking that stupid tacker but as usual my application vanished from there and it was showing no details found from 4th itself.

I followed up with Mr Vimal next and he also told me that he has sent some mail to the back end and my card has been approved, but still I was in dilemma.

Now, after being fed up of not receiving the final approval message with ref. no I texted him saying I am mailing to PNO regarding this matter as both me and Vimal's hard work and patience was involved in it.

But he told me to wait for one day more, I agreed and waited but still was not able to see any updates, so finally decided to call him, and then I got to knew about the internal issue that was going on in Axis since beginning of Feb.

I was convinced from the conversation that we had and was assured that card might get approved within few days.

Now guess what,, I received a message from Axis quoting my ref. no that my application is approved and card will be delivered shortly. I further checked this by calling cc, and they confirmed that card is approved and printed and my customer id is also generated in their system as this was my first axis card.

Now comes the real suspense which you all were waiting for, to be honest this is not my own card, basically, I am already an employee in a multinational conglomerate with an experience of almost 20 years in credit cards this card belongs to my wife and she is a homemaker. Please read the whole story once again if needed keeping this fact in understanding.

In the end, I want to genuinely give all the credits to Mr Vimal Raj, as he's really a miracle who we have received in our community, he will go way beyond the expectations and will make the approval happen. As we all know agents nowadays are not at all concerned about CIBIL hits, rejection or other thing, but Vimal is an exception, truly he is a gem kind of a person.

I would suggest anyone who is not able to form relationship with Axis or get any Axis card, you can definitely apply via Vimal and you must get your Axis Card approved if your CIBIL is clean and you match all criteria for C2C, no need for any income related concerns. You can take inspiration from my story ( not exactly mine:) but you can understand, that even after two rejections in a matter of three days my application was approved all because of this Miracle Man: VIMAL RAJ, absolutely hats off to him

I want to disclose that everything written in this post is my own experience and not any influence by anybody nor do I recommend/suggest anyone to try these adventures.

But IYKYK, for axis, Vimal is one its kind and I won't refrain from claiming him as an underwriter. Also if you may need some personalised perks while applying with Mr. Vimal, kindly mention my Username SpoilerAlert while communicating the same.:)

I think it would be too much now, so I wish to take a leave for now, will definitely meet in some other thread.
Regards - Sumanta's Disciple
How to connect with Mr.Vimal Raj

@VIMALRAJ L Sir, I am having 2 Years+ relationship with Axis bank. Currently holding Priority Salary Account. My monthly take home of 1.29L is getting credited every month in the same account. I am having Good CIBIL, Axis Flipkart Credit Card, Axis ACE Credit card with limit of 5,07,000rs and few other bank credit cards. Is there any possibility for me to get the Axis MAGNUS Card for First Year Free?