• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

May 2023 ICICI Amazon Pay Limit Enhancement

BeingPramod

TF Premier
It's shared, so your MMT also should have same limit.

Send ‭CRLIM <last 4 digits of cc> to 5676766‬ and you should have the same limit for MMT Card
I tried now got this response -
Dear Customer, you cannot avail credit limit change on the ICICI Bank Credit Card. Please call our Customer Care for details.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I tried now got this response -
Dear Customer, you cannot avail credit limit change on the ICICI Bank Credit Card. Please call our Customer Care for details.
I think in a few days, they will match the maximum limit to your MMT card...
I too have Apay and coral, Apay used to move very quicker and the sibling Coral used to match up very soon..
I think what 4uziaul is suggesting also should work ,if you want it quickly...

BeingPramod

TF Premier
I think in a few days, they will match the maximum limit to your MMT card...
I too have Apay and coral, Apay used to move very quicker and the sibling Coral used to match up very soon..
I think what 4uziaul is suggesting also should work ,if you want it quickly...
I did not get any LE from past 1 year. I got this card 1 year back only, In between this time apay card limit increased two times.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Yes, I have given the last 4 digits of my MMT card. Earlier also both my cards had different limits. MMT got stuck at 200k only
Then you should contact customer care, unless you don't care 🤣

In my case, regarding Apay, I received an SMS and decided to increase my limit. Out of curiosity, I attempted to do the same thing with my Coral card, and to my surprise, it worked.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes, I have given the last 4 digits of my MMT card. Earlier also both my cards had different limits. MMT got stuck at 200k only
I think I got it why...

Both APay and MMT are cobranded cards, hence doesn't need to match up... Remember co-branded partner will also have a say in CC Limit.
As Amazon is generous it is moving faster while MMT may be not so much generous.

In my case Apay is co-branded and Coral is their own hence mathc up happening..
All my guesswork, could be wrong or could be right. I preferred to be former... latter.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Then you should contact customer care, unless you don't care 🤣

In my case, regarding Apay, I received an SMS and decided to increase my limit. Out of curiosity, I attempted to do the same thing with my Coral card, and to my surprise, it worked.
I think this is because of my guess work, mentioned in the above post...

BeingPramod

TF Premier
I think I got it why...

Both APay and MMT are cobranded cards, hence doesn't need to match up... Remember co-branded partner will also have a say in CC Limit.
As Amazon is generous it is moving faster while MMT may be not so much generous.

In my case Apay is co-branded and Coral is their own hence mathc up happening..
All my guesswork, could be wrong or could be right. I preferred to be former... latter ( my bad)...
I guess you are right here. It can be reason here