• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Manually upgrade from ICICI Accelero

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have an ICICI Accelero credit card which i am holding for more than 5 years. This is a pretty useless card and the only reason I was holding was coz of the decent credit limit.

Now I want to upgrade to some other ICICI card ( preferably LTF) but the only offer i see is a paid Emeralde which makes no sense since i hold other premium cards.

Can anyone suggest any way to get upgraded to some other ICICI card and which card would you suggest ?

Any tips and suggestions plz?

akshayhs

TF Ace
I have an ICICI Accelero credit card which i am holding for more than 5 years. This is a pretty useless card and the only reason I was holding was coz of the decent credit limit.

Now I want to upgrade to some other ICICI card ( preferably LTF) but the only offer i see is a paid Emeralde which makes no sense since i hold other premium cards.

Can anyone suggest any way to get upgraded to some other ICICI card and which card would you suggest ?

Any tips and suggestions plz?
I would blindly apply for Amazon Pay as you will get it in minutes, and go on applying other bank cards unless you are really adamant on gemstone cards.

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I would blindly apply for Amazon Pay as you will get it in minutes, and go on applying other bank cards unless you are really adamant on gemstone cards.

Thanks for your suggestion. So does this mean i can hold multiple ICICI cards at the same time ? And would credit limit be same as that of my Accelero card ?

paresh22

TF Ace
You can hold multiple credit cards from icici bank. If you do not get shared limit with new card then you can ask customer care to make all your card share highest limit of any of your card.