• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Samsung Pay UPI Pending but got deducted from ICICI account

rk2022

TF Buzz
Hello,

I used Samsung Pay scan UPI payment which got stuck in pending so I did another trasaction for the same amount and it succeeded. When I checked my bank account, I see that pending transaction amount also got deducted. Never faced this issue before so looking for suggestions on what next steps to follow. Amount is small (Rs 40) but at least want to know how to go about if something like this happens when doing large transactions. Tried raising query in the Samsung Pay app but it is not letting me. It's almost 7 days now.

Please suggest.

Thanks all.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I have complained again... They have now raised a service request.. As T+5 days have passed... Have asked for 10 more days... They will manually reverse it I guess..

rk2022

TF Buzz
ICICI called me and said transaction was sent sucessfully to the receiver. They said UPI app may be showing incorrect status. They are asking to confirm with receiver. This was out of station transaction at a vendor and is a small amount so decided not to pursue further. But surely, looks like it is pain to get back money.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
ICICI called me and said transaction was sent sucessfully to the receiver. They said UPI app may be showing incorrect status. They are asking to confirm with receiver. This was out of station transaction at a vendor and is a small amount so decided not to pursue further. But surely, looks like it is pain to get back money.
If it has not been credited... It shud get back to you... You shud confirm with the vendor.. Maybe he received it....

I have complained to npci and upi handles also on twitter... As well as axis and merchant company... All have taken my complaint