• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Manual Limit Enhancement on Axis CC

Aksh3213

TF Buzz
I have two Axis CC, one is 11 months old and the other one is around 8 months old with quite a low limit. As I have some upcoming big purchases, I want my credit limit enhanced on the basis of itr, can't furnish salary docs for some reasons.

Anyone have enhanced the credit limit on basis of itr/salary slips, kindly share your experiences and the timeline which I should expect.

Other suggestions are welcome too.

PS: Have mailed to pno on 30th but only response received was that they'll get back in 3 working days but no response yet.

TIA 🙏🏼

bing1309

TF Premier
Possible first swipe to 80% then request PNO that I need to spend another so and so then send mail to them they will check how much you are going to spend then based on that they will temporary enhance limit up to 3 to 6 months you will receive the same mail as a temporary limit enhancement for so reason once you agree it will be enhanced (Note its TEMPORARY Limit enhancement ) so spend pay and that it's it will come back to its original limit (Note this kind will be given only during Festival seasons etc, but if you have solid proof with image then send them they will enhance it)

I have two Axis CC, one is 11 months old and the other one is around 8 months old with quite a low limit. As I have some upcoming big purchases, I want my credit limit enhanced on the basis of itr, can't furnish salary docs for some reasons.

Anyone have enhanced the credit limit on basis of itr/salary slips, kindly share your experiences and the timeline which I should expect.

PS: Have mailed to pno on 30th but only response received was that they'll get back in 3 working days but no response yet.

TIA 🙏🏼
If your another axis credit card has higher limit then you can ask pno to match limit. So both of your card will have same limit.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

TIA 🙏🏼
You have ITR ✅
Open netbanking - chat with the bot
Step 3 - upload doc .
U will be good

Aksh3213

TF Buzz
Go to this link Axis bank
Scroll down and you will see "Chat with agent" option.Upload your ITR when he ask you and he will raise a service request for you and the limit will be enhanced with in one week,basis on ur eligibility and also there will be cibil enquiry too.
Thanks bro.
Just one query, as I have already raised a request with pno and a service request number has been generated. Would it be wise to create another or just wait?

bing1309

TF Premier
Thanks bro.
Just one query, as I have already raised a request with pno and a service request number has been generated. Would it be wise to create another or just wait?
once PNO request is raised any Number of applications you raise from a branch or online it will be attached to PNO only unless it close further complaints cannot be done

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

TIA 🙏🏼
Check these

TIA 🙏🏼

TIA 🙏🏼

AXIS Credit cards are giving approvals for every one with min credit limits like 15k -30k depends on their credit score I am working in BLUEDART daily we get 30-40 credit cards from Axis Bank
So kindly contact to mail support you can find the link below
Link : https://application.axisbank.co.in/...=IKMD4d5S/1yvwuIf7bIM8wsiSQOyrQLfGTbxYvphwaI=

Then their will raise an request regarding your credit limit their will ask
1) LATEST ITR
2) expected credit limit

Aksh3213

TF Buzz
AXIS Credit cards are giving approvals for every one with min credit limits like 15k -30k depends on their credit score I am working in BLUEDART daily we get 30-40 credit cards from Axis Bank
So kindly contact to mail support you can find the link below
Link : https://application.axisbank.co.in/...=IKMD4d5S/1yvwuIf7bIM8wsiSQOyrQLfGTbxYvphwaI=

Then their will raise an request regarding your credit limit their will ask
1) LATEST ITR
2) expected credit limit
Did the same. Awaiting reply