• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Make most of your points | Redeem and earn 30%* points back

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
1698832754065.png

Got this offer from Amex today. Anyone know how to make best use of this offer? I got fee waiver already for MRCC and no plan to travel. So those options are out of question. Only buying at online or offline store seems possible usage. Seems redeeming against gold collection won't work, so not much use.

Redeeming 100 pointsNormal redemption to amazon voucherBonus redemption- pay with points
Conversion
39​
25​
Extra points we will get
0​
30​
Conversion of extra pointsNA
12​
Total (Row 2+4)
39​
37​
Am I right here?

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family
1698832754065.png

Got this offer from Amex today. Anyone know how to make best use of this offer? I got fee waiver already for MRCC and no plan to travel. So those options are out of question. Only buying at online or offline store seems possible usage. Seems redeeming against gold collection won't work, so not much use.

Redeeming 100 pointsNormal redemption to amazon voucherBonus redemption- pay with points
Conversion
39​
25​
Extra points we will get
0​
30​
Conversion of extra pointsNA
12​
Total (Row 2+4)
39​
37​
Am I right here?
I dint get your calculations here!

Can we do on gold collection redemption or just voucher purchase? And how much bonus on voucher purchase?

Edit: i calculated 1Rp= 0.357ps

Last edited:

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
calculation seems off. I think assuming the offer you have mentioned is valid, total number should be 25 + 7.5(30*.25) = 32.5