• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus spends categories

Vish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
On the Magnus card, how do we know what transactions are considered for the monthly milestone of 1L spends? I used my card on PhonePe switch to buy something from MagicPin but in my transactions it shows up as 'WWW PhonePe.com'

Since, PhonePe also provides a wallet I don't want this to get counted as a wallet load as fighting with Axis CC after 3 months when I don't get the 25k edge rewards will be a pain.

Any way we can make sure it's not counted as wallet load?

shreyansh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I don't think its possible to know the spend category
I also made a payment of fees at a third party website with payment gateway being paytm
The transaction shows as 'Paytm Education,Noida' in the statement and I'm not sure whether it will be considered as wallet load or not

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
On the Magnus card, how do we know what transactions are considered for the monthly milestone of 1L spends? I used my card on PhonePe switch to buy something from MagicPin but in my transactions it shows up as 'WWW PhonePe.com'

Since, PhonePe also provides a wallet I don't want this to get counted as a wallet load as fighting with Axis CC after 3 months when I don't get the 25k edge rewards will be a pain.

Any way we can make sure it's not counted as wallet load?
check your edge reward points history, if you get points for the transaction, it will be counted for milestone benefit.