• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus Payment issues

joshmas

TF Buzz
There are many people who are facing issues while making payment via CRED. Till now I used it for Vistara Infinite payment and it worked just fine, payments were credited instantly. But because of the recent issues, I don't want to take risk.

I would like to know the best alternative

1) Tried a small amount via HDFC Biller - its been a few hours and amount is still not credited
2) Has anyone tried Axis pay my dues option, which allows us to pay with other bank account as well

Looking forward to some other methods also

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
There are many people who are facing issues while making payment via CRED. Till now I used it for Vistara Infinite payment and it worked just fine, payments were credited instantly. But because of the recent issues, I don't want to take risk.

I would like to know the best alternative

1) Tried a small amount via HDFC Biller - its been a few hours and amount is still not credited
2) Has anyone tried Axis pay my dues option, which allows us to pay with other bank account as well

Looking forward to some other methods also
There is an issue with all methods even AXIS pay my dues, the only instant way to pay is through IMPS by adding card as beneficiary

joshmas

TF Buzz
Lately Paytm is working fine. Taking about 6-7 hours.

In Cred, I paid yesterday morning. But not credited yet.

Use neft/imps transfer, that is instant, if u don't care about rewards.
Yes, I dont want rewards for this. Just want payment to go through successfully. I don't have axis savings account, so can I add it to some other netbanking and do?