• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Magnus - Myntra - Gold - Delay - Saga

shuperman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
We are accumulating gold for my brother's wedding next year by purchasing physical gold every month. I got my Magnus card couple of months back and found buying gold coins through Myntra Gift vouchers made obvious sense. We ordered 5gms initially to check things and got it delivered. We ordered 20gms coin in April with one month duration for delivery in May. Myntra updated the status to Shipped one week before the delivery and then finally cancelled the order saying the shipment is lost in transit. They deposited 100rs compensation for the 1.3lakh worth order failure. They said to wait for the inventory to replenish and order again. I did wait for a week and placed the order again. This time a placed an extra 3gms coin by paying directly through Credit card instead of GV as well to test the status. Its been a month since I ordered and the promised delivery date has passed again for both the orders with GV and Direct Payment. The status of the orders are in Confirmed state through out without any change. I expect the orders to be cancelled as usual.

I don't have any financial stress because of this amount being stuck but I clearly see some systemic failure either intentional or unintentional. I have loaded the wallet two months back and I feel either Myntra or the seller is gaining benefit by taking the money from the customer, make them wait for months and finally cancel the order. I am Ok with Myntra removing the sale of Gold coins with vouchers or cap the limit or any other restriction if that is a loss to them (if any) but not Ok with allowing the order and not delivering them.

While I know the tons of hidden T&Cs they make us sign handle all these corner scenarios to make the ecommerce giant legally non-liable, I feel it is worth going through Legal route to fight this issue to see where it goes. My main aim is to fight the system that is taking advantage of the customer.

I would like to seek the opinion of Pros here on how they would handle this and any guidance to proceed further on this.

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You can. Some good person here told the trick of adding non gold in your order and I purchased around couple of weeks back. Will try again in sometime. Unless they have put additional restriction since then.
I purchased gold on 22nd June by adding a cosmetic product, later cancelled the cosmetic item and got my gold delivered. But now they patched it, so not worth buying Tata CLiQ vouchers.

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I purchased gold on 22nd June by adding a cosmetic product, later cancelled the cosmetic item and got my gold delivered. But now they patched it, so not worth buying Tata CLiQ vouchers.
phew.. i was just able to use the magnus renewal benefit and got my coin and they patched it! and tata cliq delivered the coin without otp which was unsettling!

rohitb

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thanks for letting me know just in time . I was planning to buy this month's worth of Tata cliq vouchers from magnus and infinia

rohitb

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
why online where the price is too high i know the axis 10 X points but still the edge points coversion not make that much cheaper compare to offline
online is not that expensive , i compared to the ongoing gold price (+3% tax), couple of 100 on top of that for 5 gm

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Myntra never shipped the gold coin, i ordered Mellora on 15th May with delivery date of 5th June. Finally had to cancel on 23rd June as there was no response. Fortunately had ordered through ICICI card for 10% discount, it got refunded -10rs convenience fee. Sheer waste of time & effort

Banking101

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have raised my issue with both myntra and melorra, but they seem to ignore it. I don't want to cancel my order because I have been waiting for a month and melorra usually delivers in 30-40 days. So I will wait a bit more and try to escalate further.