• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus eazydiner add on benefits

1pratham

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My normal magnus is up for renewal and I don't use it that often now after devaluation. However was thinking if we get separate eazydiner benefit of 40%/Rs 1000 off and 3k birthday coupon for add-ons may be I can keep it and get 3 add-ons so that I can recover the fees. Can anyone confirm if the eazydiner benefits/quotas are separate for add ons? Thanks

Riva

TF Premier
It's working for me.

This is the full link

Thank you, this link worked.
Do you know if this can be activated at any time? I want to activate this only in July after my existing 3 month complementary Prime membership expires?
I am also guessing that the cell number registered needs to be the same as that on the Magnus card.

Namans

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Do you know if this can be activated at any time? I want to activate this only in July after my existing 3 month complementary Prime membership expires?
My Magnus renewal was in November and I activated the EazyDiner Prime membership in March. It will not be an issue if you activate it later.

I am also guessing that the cell number registered needs to be the same as that on the Magnus card.

I don't know, never tried