• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus CC (Does add on card holder get unlimited complimentary lounge access )

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Why the headache?
Cause you just cant get one issued easily. Going to the local branch doesn’t help, customer care doesn’t care, your only hope is your RM who will most likely want to be incentivised in any other way like a insurance policy/account etc. (not that it is anything wrong) and hence the headache.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Cause you just cant get one issued easily. Going to the local branch doesn’t help, customer care doesn’t care, your only hope is your RM who will most likely want to be incentivised in any other way like a insurance policy/account etc. (not that it is anything wrong) and hence the headache.
True

Called Burgundy CC for issuing add-on for Magnus

The rep said it can be only done in branch via add-on form/procedure

Don't hold any accounts with Axis so I'm deffo sure they will make me open Liberty account for getting the add-on

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
True

Called Burgundy CC for issuing add-on for Magnus

The rep said it can be only done in branch via add-on form/procedure

Don't hold any accounts with Axis so I'm deffo sure they will make me open Liberty account for getting the add-on
Try processing without opening an account. If they ask you to do so, complain to PNO.

Also, you don't need DL(aadhar or voter id is fine along with PAN card) for processing addon.

pagga11

TF Neo
Hello folks,

This is my first post so pardon me moderators if i am writing on the wrong section. As per my title, i would like your opinion if I can get add on card for my spouse and mother (I hold axis bank magnus credit card that allow me unlimited international lounge access) , will both add on holders get their own priority pass with unlimited lounge access? Or they will be counted as a guest. I am confused with axis bank words too that weather or not add on holders will be benifited the same way as primary card holder.

If not axis bank, please recommend me any other credit card that happen to allow unlimited lounge access for primary as well as add on holders. (I am non resident indian), most of the banks denied issuing credit card to non resident for all the variants.

Cheers !

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hello folks,

This is my first post so pardon me moderators if i am writing on the wrong section. As per my title, i would like your opinion if I can get add on card for my spouse and mother (I hold axis bank magnus credit card that allow me unlimited international lounge access) , will both add on holders get their own priority pass with unlimited lounge access? Or they will be counted as a guest. I am confused with axis bank words too that weather or not add on holders will be benifited the same way as primary card holder.

If not axis bank, please recommend me any other credit card that happen to allow unlimited lounge access for primary as well as add on holders. (I am non resident indian), most of the banks denied issuing credit card to non resident for all the variants.

Cheers !
have merged your thread with an already existing one.