• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus Bonus points credited

grshnehete

TF Select
I got new magnus on 18th May .. since then have done transaction of 1,00,050 . I hope I am eligible for Monthly reward now .. is 50 rupees above threshold a safe margin ?
If there are no rent, emi or wallet transactions, then you are safe.
But try to do transaction more than 1.05L just to be double safe. That's why I do

@mojo_jojo123 you can also check that you have received base reward points for all your transactions. If yes, then you are safe for the milestone benefit. If some transaction has been excluded for base ER them you need to double check that it is eligible for milestone.
base reward is credited only transaction done till 19th may .. post that no transaction received base reward and .. I have done all transaction mostly on 25th may

I think they made it 120 days instead of 90 days
this is too much I think .. its like 0.25 year .. do they really need to wait so much. I think we should write to PNO / Nodal officer / Product Management team t to make it 1 month .. 4 months to credit some point is too much in this dynamic world where things are changing overnight ..

FinGuru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got new magnus on 18th May .. since then have done transaction of 1,00,050 . I hope I am eligible for Monthly reward now .. is 50 rupees above threshold a safe margin ?
If there are no items that you might cancel and get refunds on then okay. Otherwise it’s good to err on the side of the caution by spending something extra. You anyway earn 4.8 pc on most spends.

Stratosphere

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I don't think they've made it 120 days. It's probably due to their systems (or lack of) or something as even normal points are not being credited lately. There have been times when normal points got credited in T+2,+3 days, but now even that is not happening. I think they will do it by month's end.
I think they made it 120 days instead of 90 days

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Why do many credit card providers credit points between 90-120 days, its their strategy as many people not thinking to close credit card as points credit not available at time of closure of cards

Ashritap

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
"Due to a scheduled maintenance activity, you will be unable to transact with your Axis Bank Credit Card(s) on 29-05-23 from 2:30 AM to 5:30 AM IST. We regret any inconvenience."

Got this message yesterday. Probably, should not expect the milestone ER tomorrow as well.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
"Due to a scheduled maintenance activity, you will be unable to transact with your Axis Bank Credit Card(s) on 29-05-23 from 2:30 AM to 5:30 AM IST. We regret any inconvenience."

Got this message yesterday. Probably, should not expect the milestone ER tomorrow as well.
Its their general schedule maintenance all banks do at night time…