• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus application on hold

anilkrsh

TF Premier
I had applied a week back and everything was going smooth and today i see the application is on hold. What could be the reason?

Last Saturday i got a call from a random person who said he was from axis bank and he was at my office. He said he asked people there if they knew me and nobody knew me!!

This is pretty weird way of verifying my employer and expecting people present in the floor to know me as there are at least 2k people working in the building. To verify they could just go by a proper channel or ask me to mail from my office I'd!!

Anyways, it would be great if anyone can help me out with this!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230313-184319717.jpg
    Screenshot_20230313-184319717.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 129
In my case, it took 20 days to process. I would advise you to wait and stop checking the tracker. 🤣
I pinged Axis Support on Twitter and after taking my details, they informed me that the application had been rejected. Ofcourse, the tracker is useless as always.
Is it OK to seek @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 's assistance yet? :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯, need your help here, mate. Do your magic if you can and get me that card!

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I pinged Axis Support on Twitter and after taking my details, they informed me that the application had been rejected. Ofcourse, the tracker is useless as always.

On a serious note @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯, need your help here, mate. Do your magic if you can and get me that card!
By the way, there have been instances where the Twitter team informed that the application has been rejected, but after a few days, the card got delivered 🤣. It's better to wait a few days for the confirmation through SMS or email, especially since it hasn't even been a week since you applied. Axis Bank takes its own sweet time to verify things. In my case, it took a little over 10 days for the tracker to show any update. They will eventually confirm whether your application has been approved or rejected. If you don't receive any update even after 10-15 days, then you can proceed to apply through Vimal.

Hi @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 ..facing some issue with Magnus application. Please DM me.

Hi @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯
Can you help here? The first application was rejected as informed by Twitter team. Then a rep told me that it was some error and she wud generate another application for me, which she did. Now the tracker shows that the 2nd one too has been rejected.
Totally unable to understand what is happening and what to do about it.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hi @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯
Can you help here? The first application was rejected as informed by Twitter team. Then a rep told me that it was some error and she wud generate another application for me, which she did. Now the tracker shows that the 2nd one too has been rejected.
Totally unable to understand what is happening and what to do about it.
This is Axis for you 🤣

Did you apply online or offline?