• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Magnus Activation offer - Rs 500 voucher on first transaction

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Friends,

I'm writing this to share and ask about this unique limited-period activation/welcome offer that I got on my Magnus card.
I got my Magnus by upgrading the Axis Ace card, but did not use it for ~15 days post issuance. On one day, I saw this notification on my Axis App telling me about this offer.

I tried clicking on this link but it dint work, and I did not receive this notification in SMS or mail (only in the App). I went ahead and did a transaction of 1000+, but not sure when and how would the vouchers be credited.

I wasn't able to find the T&C of this offer anywhere on Axis website. Just wanted to check if anyone else has got this offer as well and how did you receive the coupons.

Thanks in advance!

@TechnoFino @Wealth is my birth right!

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-21 at 00.33.10.jpeg

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi Friends,

I'm writing this to share and ask about this unique limited-period activation/welcome offer that I got on my Magnus card.
I got my Magnus by upgrading the Axis Ace card, but did not use it for ~15 days post issuance. On one day, I saw this notification on my Axis App telling me about this offer.

I tried clicking on this link but it dint work, and I did not receive this notification in SMS or mail (only in the App). I went ahead and did a transaction of 1000+, but not sure when and how would the vouchers be credited.

I wasn't able to find the T&C of this offer anywhere on Axis website. Just wanted to check if anyone else has got this offer as well and how did you receive the coupons.

Thanks in advance!

@TechnoFino @Wealth is my birth right!

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-21 at 00.33.10.jpeg
This is unique upgrade offer only for you
Try to get the t&c and go through clearly
Hopefully it will have a cap of 50% amount
Coz Axis bank can’t give 50k cb na if we spend 1lac first swipe
Don’t delay 2 more days left

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This is unique upgrade offer only for you
Try to get the t&c and go through clearly
Hopefully it will have a cap of 50% amount
Coz Axis bank can’t give 50k cb na if we spend 1lac first swipe
Don’t delay 2 more days left
Thanks!
Yes, 50% value back on min. txn of 1000....the cap on voucher is 500 Rs.
Already used the card 2 days ago.....will check with CC for the T&C.

rogerthat

TF Ace
You know what I got the same offer for my Select card! I made the transaction on May 6th but still haven't received the voucher. When I contacted Axis support they first said they have no idea about such an offer! When I insisted they asked me to send an email with the screenshot of the offer email. I did that and one day later I was informed that it would take up to 90 days from the date of transaction for the voucher to get delivered!

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You know what I got the same offer for my Select card! I made the transaction on May 6th but still haven't received the voucher. When I contacted Axis support they first said they have no idea about such an offer! When I insisted they asked me to send an email with the screenshot of the offer email. I did that and one day later I was informed that it would take up to 90 days from the date of transaction for the voucher to get delivered!
Yeah, I think it will be same case for me as well. I tried googling this offer on net, and Axis website....couldn't find anything! The thing with "within 90 days" offers is that majority of the people tend to forget that they were to received some cashback/voucher/points, etc. unless you'r tracking through some excel or so!
Anyways, Fingers crossed

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Update: Got an SMS from Axis today:
Here's a voucher of Rs.500 for activating your Axis Bank Credit Card XX1234. Redeem voucher no. xxxxxxxx from any of these brands - Flipkart/Pantaloons etc. at Axbk.in/xxxx (credence rewards link) before 06-Nov-23. TnC

Received this message within 10 days of first transaction.

HOWEVER, the voucher code is showing as Invalid Code on the link (credence rewards) :devilish: :devilish:

Last edited:

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Anybody knows if HDFC too send such activation offers ?

Have received card but haven't activated till now

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Anybody knows if HDFC too send such activation offers ?

Have received card but haven't activated till now
@NOOBY I think they have some 250 rs activation bonus or so for some of the cards....but not aware if they target any additional offer if the card is not activated!

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@NOOBY I think they have some 250 rs activation bonus or so for some of the cards....but not aware if they target any additional offer if the card is not activated!
Thanks!

HDFC seems to have pre-activated offers for core cards, but there isn't any for co-branded cards like Neu (which is my case)
so, better to start using the card

Reactions: R@J

insight

TF Ace
Update: Got an SMS from Axis today:
Here's a voucher of Rs.500 for activating your Axis Bank Credit Card XX1234. Redeem voucher no. xxxxxxxx from any of these brands - Flipkart/Pantaloons etc. at Axbk.in/xxxx (credence rewards link) before 06-Nov-23. TnC

Received this message within 10 days of first transaction.

HOWEVER, the voucher code is showing as Invalid Code on the link (credence rewards) :devilish: :devilish:
This is on similar timeline around when I got Magnus. I wonder if I missed it too? How can I check?