• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus - 1st Mar Transactions showing 28th Feb..

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dhoka Pro Max by Axis ...

Transactions done on 1st March .... showing 28th Feb as transaction date ...

All the sms and e-mail says 1st March ....

As I had travel plans from 1st to 6th ...

I did the transactions (achieved milestone) but today when I checked the un billed sections ... I discovered this ...

@admin please share your opinion on this ...

Attachments

• image_picker1155947830753836170.jpg
    image_picker1155947830753836170.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 103

Krishna1905

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Oh my God, I'm a little frightened, and when I look at my gyftr transactions from the first of March, they only display the first. Better check with a CC—which, as we all know, is stupid—but give it a shot.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Dhoka Pro Max by Axis ...

Transactions done on 1st March .... showing 28th Feb as transaction date ...

All the sms and e-mail says 1st March ....

As I had travel plans from 1st to 6th ...

I did the transactions (achieved milestone) but today when I checked the un billed sections ... I discovered this ...

@admin please share your opinion on this ...
I did the transactions in the morning and it is showing March 1st for me

spicedlatte

TF Buzz
For me the reverse has happened. Did a flight booking of 17k on Feb 28 morning and now it's showing in transactions tab as done on March 1.

To add to the confusion I had a 80k transaction in Feb that involved a part refund that got processed in March. I have no idea what gets calculated for Feb and March anymore.

spicedlatte

TF Buzz
I have noticed that dates in transaction tab being different from actual spend date on 2 occasions. Both times the spends were international, so probably it takes time to settle them.

I would imagine they use the day the transaction was made rather than settlement date for milestone count. If so OP and I don't need to worry, this is just the app being buggy with dates.

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update:

I have a raised a complain with the clueless customer care ...

they were reluctant to take the complain but when I said help me with nodal officer e-mail id or banking ombudsman e-mail ...
after that they have registered my complain ....

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i had 2 rent txns on 1st march, got so scared reading this thread!! :D but thankfully mine are marked correctly!
Omg what a tension
I too did 50k rental on March 1st 7 am
Checked now it’s dated 1st but not showing gateway as name it’s displaying some numbers
Also normal ER for this 50k not credited did u get ERs?

suhailmz

TF Premier
I raised a complaint today regarding the date issue and they said it’s happening with a lot of Magnus card holders and that there’s a glitch in their system, which will be rectified soon!