• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Magnus 1.5 Lacs Above Points

neo.puneet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi folks! How much time it usually takes to credit the excess ER for transactions above 1.5 lacs in a month? I have made the transactions in March so I was hoping to get the points by yesterday(45 days).

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi folks! How much time it usually takes to credit the excess ER for transactions above 1.5 lacs in a month? I have made the transactions in March so I was hoping to get the points by yesterday(45 days).
I have no recieved
Neither points for fuel spend nor for other UPI spends since 30+ days

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Some people have already received AEP for March. You can expect yours soon as they do in batches starting 45 days from end of transaction month.

drsel

TF Legend
All transactions should be non gift-edge, non Grabdeals and non Traveledge and non rent (over 50000).
23/200 bonus points will come in M + 2 so March points will come in May

Last edited:

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Got the points today, but i think i got around 4k points less. But since its 23 / 200, if some transactions are lower than multiple of 200, then the points earned will be less also. So maybe the bank calculation is correct.

They give me all the points in 1 transaction. Should i ask the bank for detailed statement for the accelerated points ?