• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ltf dcb to ltf infinia with the help of tata neu card?

Mrdhiman1

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have DCB LTF card through Alumni offer, But spending on this card is very meagre. However My spending on TATA Neu card is very high. Can I use my spending of TATA Neu card to pursue HDFC to covert my LTF DCB card to LTF INFINIA ?

Sajid

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have DCB LTF card through Alumni offer, But spending on this card is very meagre. However My spending on TATA Neu card is very high. Can I use my spending of TATA Neu card to pursue HDFC to covert my LTF DCB card to LTF INFINIA ?
HDFC stopped giving Infinia metal version LTF, seen only a few rare cases getting infinia metal ltf. I dont think its possible for you to convert the dcb ltf to dcb infinia. But you can try reaching out to your relationship manager based on the relationship value or mailing grievance.

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have requested the same upgrade from DCB to Infinia but the rules are strict. Min 3L+ per month for a salary account or larger FDs would only be the way towards the upgrade.

Sagen

TF Neo
Are you somehow an alumni from IIT Kharagpur?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
tata neu is co-branded card with hdfc i doubt that will help your case in here. plus what your limit on DCB and upper limit of infinia start 8/10 lakhs, plus spend need to 6.75lakhs in 6 month for FYF, metal LTF i haven't seen here on basis of just cc not FD.

MrX

TF Buzz
HDFC stopped giving Infinia metal version LTF, seen only a few rare cases getting infinia metal ltf. I dont think its possible for you to convert the dcb ltf to dcb infinia. But you can try reaching out to your relationship manager based on the relationship value or mailing grievance.
Does mailing grievance team works?? I hold a imperia account in hdfc however ny cc is stil regalia first and debit card now i had applied amd got it updated...

The relationship manager never helps in giving right offers amd when i go with a requirement of card update she says no offer available for you sir

Sajid

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Does mailing grievance team works?? I hold a imperia account in hdfc however ny cc is stil regalia first and debit card now i had applied amd got it updated...

The relationship manager never helps in giving right offers amd when i go with a requirement of card update she says no offer available for you sir
What exactly you want ? 🤔

Sajid

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Atleast a cc update from regalia first life time free to regalia LTF or even higher my limit is 12.5lacs from last 3 4 years but card is same... Though i dont use it now since my wife has infinia
You can mail to hdfc requesting for regalia and also to make it ltf based on spending and relationship.