• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF conditions for Bob premier are confusing

ltf4ever

TF Ace
hi friends,

plz take a look at the screenshots attached.
1st pic shows that the premier card has spend based fee waiver. second pic shows that the card is lifetime free based on spends criteria in 1 month and in 12 months. BUT they mention that it is only the annual fee reversal.

Can someone explain if based on the 1 month and 12 month spend criteria met, will this card be truly lifetime free, or i have to spend this much every year to get the fees reversed/waived?

you can see this for yourself at their website right now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220731-101325-916.png
    Screenshot_20220731-101325-916.png
    563 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20220731-101359-500.png
    Screenshot_20220731-101359-500.png
    382.8 KB · Views: 45

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I believe there is limited period offer to get BOB Easy, Select and Primer card as unconditional LTF till Sept 2022. BOB_LTF_offer.JPG
i hope that the 'no annual fee, no joining fee' is not based on spend based waiver! i have heard on many platforms that BoB is having one of the worst customer serviçe, so it would be difficult to follow up if they charge me fees despite ltf.

pjain2712

TF Premier
i hope that the 'no annual fee, no joining fee' is not based on spend based waiver! i have heard on many platforms that BoB is having one of the worst customer serviçe, so it would be difficult to follow up if they charge me fees despite ltf.
you can drop an email to crm@bobfinancial.com or crm1@bobfinancial.com to get confirmation on LTF status whether it is conditional or unconditional.
I have also applied for the card recently and it is under process, will be doing the same once the card gets approved to confirm on LTF.