• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Bob eterna

I got a mail, see the screenshot and i have a ITR of 12 lacs + and 5.1 lac limit on ICICI Amazon pay. If i apply what are the chances i will get it LTF

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-16-17-45-32-750_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-16-17-45-32-750_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 291

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Had applied just for the sake of applying for a BOB Card, as already have all the Top Cards, mostly as LTF.
Completed the online application process, uploaded all the relevant income documents.

The card was delivered in January.
Spent abt 2.9L in first month itself for a family trip. After statement generation no Joining Fee was charged.

On enquiring the customer care told it was issues LTF on the basis of meeting salary criteria for LTF.

For confirmation sent an email and it had been confirmed that it is LTF.
Great! 👍
Is this Eterna ?

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I upgraded from LTF easy card to LTF premier card first and then after 2 months upgraded LTF Premier to Etarna.

Came to know that i had LTF Eterna when the fee was not charged in statement. Didn't even asked for LTF as i was not eligible. I guess they just extended LTF status from my earlier cards.

Now enjoying the card from past 4 months !!
Same thing happened with me

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Had applied just for the sake of applying for a BOB Card, as already have all the Top Cards, mostly as LTF.
Completed the online application process, uploaded all the relevant income documents.

Spent abt 2.9L in first month itself for a family trip. After statement generation no Joining Fee was charged.

On enquiring the customer care told it was issues LTF on the basis of meeting salary criteria for LTF.

Great! 👍
I had received LTF status on call when the CC rep called to inform me of all the card benefits

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Get that in writing from official email id, do not trust call words.

When I upgraded from LTF Premier to Eterna, They didn't charged me joining fee in first statement neither reversed in the 4th statement (usual fee charge - reversal process), but didn't hope much about LTF status.

During renewal they charged me annual fee and luckly I spent required spending on this card, they reversed that fee.

So, if it is LTF get that like @Vineet Kumar got in mail and do not assume its LTF because no joining fee.
So when was your eterna renewed ? Is renewal date is counted for original card (premier) or the date when eterna was given ?

In my case got premier in Feb 2022 and upgraded to eterna in nov 2022. So renewal will happen in nov 23 ?

timetraveller

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Were you offered LTF by them? Or did you escalate?
LTF offer was before CIBIL hit or after?

Asking because no point taking CIBIL hit for non LTF card..
I was also offered LTF without requesting for it. Was not charged joining fee. Got a confirmation mail from CC as well just in case.

I had an existing BOB account (age >7 years). Not sure if that had any role to play (I have been only maintaining minimum balance though).

hireng

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Great! 👍
any idea on the salary criteria though

hireng

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It still gives 3.75% on most online spends and wallet loading. So , find your suitable transactions by trial and error method and keep on using.

They also have frequent 10% off offers so effectively you get 13.75 % back.
which wallets still give 3.75% can you pls confirm?

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Well, the base reward is one of the worst seen in the market. 3.75% reward rate only for dining, movie and travel spends while Axis and HDFC offer better returns on the same categories. The only thing going for this card is the unlimited lounge access.

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
I got a mail, see the screenshot and i have a ITR of 12 lacs + and 5.1 lac limit on ICICI Amazon pay. If i apply what are the chances i will get it LTF
This is not an offer mail, it is just an Ad that pops in Gmail, many people mistake that for an email. You cannot see a sender or reciever mail id in an Ad. Don't apply on the basis of Ad and expect them to give LTF

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I was also offered LTF without requesting for it. Was not charged joining fee. Got a confirmation mail from CC as well just in case.

I had an existing BOB account (age >7 years). Not sure if that had any role to play (I have been only maintaining minimum balance though).
did this happen recently? because sometime in November last year, i had asked them and they said their itr based ltf eterna offer is stopped.