• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Axis Magnus

I have HDFC Infinia, with 19.5L credit limit - do you think I can get Axis Magnus LTF on card to card basis. I do have an account with Axis Bank, it is a dormant basic account with just a 2-3 lakhs in it. What are chances I will be able to LTF, as my spending is not enough to wave the fees of both cards. And does Magnus get reward points/bonus on NPS contributions? How do I check if my HDFC Infinia is LTF and if not how to convert it to LTF. Thank You in advance.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have HDFC Infinia, with 19.5L credit limit - do you think I can get Axis Magnus LTF on card to card basis. I do have an account with Axis Bank, it is a dormant basic account with just a 2-3 lakhs in it. What are chances I will be able to LTF, as my spending is not enough to wave the fees of both cards. And does Magnus get reward points/bonus on NPS contributions? How do I check if my HDFC Infinia is LTF and if not how to convert it to LTF. Thank You in advance.
Nope for LTF Magnus. period.

varun.rt

TF Buzz
Till date, I'm aware of only one legit way of getting Magnus LTF i.e., by having a Ultima Salary account with Axis Bank.
But please note that it is issued based on the Salary Limit.
For salary credit of more than 3L/month - Magnus FYF (First Year Free)
For salary credit of more than 5L/month - Magnus LTF

There are some offers on the OICL card as well, but that you can enquire if necessary.

NOTE: Please note that in order to open a Ultima account with Axis, your company must have Salary label/corporate tie ups with the Bank. Only then you are eligible for a Ultima Salary account.

Hope this helps.
Cheers