• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

lounge access on PNB RuPay Select credit card

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I think 8 per year capping at 2 per quarter. I have pnb rupay platinum.
as per PNB reply its 8 domestic (2 per QTR) and for International 2 per yar.

csantosh15

TF Buzz
Any online webiste where we can check the Lounge access details ? Tried adding PNB select card on Dreamfolks and also on Loungekey but doesn't work unlike other cards.

Any online webiste where we can check the Lounge access details ? Tried adding PNB select card on Dreamfolks and also on Loungekey but doesn't work unlike other cards.
yes. it doesn't. i tried it a couple months back, no luck.
i don't think dreamfolks supports rupay network cards to be added and to view lounge access.

csantosh15

TF Buzz
yes. it doesn't. i tried it a couple months back, no luck.
i don't think dreamfolks supports rupay network cards to be added and to view lounge access.
No that's not true. I was able to add my ICICI Rupay Coral card to Dreamfolks successfuly. But unable to add PNB Rupay Select card. Though both cards have similar network support icons at their back (Diners, Discover ,Pulse )

Last edited:

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was able to add my ICICI Rupay Coral card to Dreamfolks successfuly. But unable to add PNB Rupay Select card. Though both cards have similar network support icons at their back (Diners, Discover ,Pulse )
That is because ICICI relies on Dreamfolks for lounge access and pnb relies on rupay. Even HDFC neu rupay cards are added on DF for same reason.

cc_guy

TF Buzz
No that's not true. I was able to add my ICICI Rupay Coral card to Dreamfolks successfuly. But unable to add PNB Rupay Select card. Though both cards have similar network support icons at their back (Diners, Discover ,Pulse )
The card network and bank should have a tie-up with Dreamfolks for a card to be added to the website. I have Tata neu rupay and HDFC millennia as diners. The Rupay card is added to my account but I couldn't add my Milennia card. That's the reason you can't add PnB card while you can add Icici as the latter has a tie-up but not the former.

Nitin13

TF Buzz
As mentioned in the above some of the post, I am also not able to add PNB Select Credit Card to Dreamfolks.

Can anyone please tell me any other ways to check Remaining Lounge Balance in my PNB Select Credit Card?