• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

looking for prepaid card that allow in meta Ads manager (via Amex load should be supported)

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I run ads on Meta Ads Manager, and we can add funds via Paytm. However, this isn't an option due to charges of 2.5% to 3%. Additionally, Amex isn't supported. So, how can I use it for spending 1500 x 6 and 14,000 for a sweet 20k spend in one month?

I do have Infinia, but for a 20,000/- transaction through the add funds option, it would still only fetch me 660 points. I have paid the SBI Cashback but am waiting for the statement because it was through a mandate, so 5% on 10k i have added so it would fetch me 500 rs or not in next bill statement i would come to know.

Is there any prepaid card that I can load via Amex? and work on meta ads manager! Screenshot 2023-12-09 122058.png

i tried via Payzapp it didn't work so I'm aware that are other prepaid apps but I'm not sure how to identify why payzapp diddn't work on meta ads manager for something isn't supported through prepaid so option remain to use SBI CB and stay with 5%.

Last edited: