• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Looking for Credit Cards That Grant Access to Premium Savings Accounts, making the MAB/QAB Requirement to Zero

I'm looking for credit cards that provide access to premium savings accounts without the need to maintain a minimum monthly average balance, similar to how the IndusInd Legend Credit Card offers access to the 'IndusInd Select' savings account with no 50,000 QAB requirement

I'm wondering if there are other credit cards that have similar benefits like this.

The joining fees can't be more than 20k

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I'm looking for credit cards that provide access to premium savings accounts without the need to maintain a minimum monthly average balance, similar to how the IndusInd Legend Credit Card offers access to the 'IndusInd Select' savings account with no 50,000 QAB requirement

I'm wondering if there are other credit cards that have similar benefits like this.

Indusin Exclusive SB using Indusind Pinnacle credit card

AritraSaha

TF Legend

You are willing to pay 20k fee just for indusind select account ?
😑 Bruhhhhhhhh

Don't wanted to be disrespectful.

But this guy paid 10k for fd based legend credit card..
🤪🤭
Bhai mere, I had no cibil score back then, my only option was to get an fd backed credit card, aura looked ugly, so I went with legend, yes I was willing to pay 10k for a cute black card 🤭

I got a 10k Amazon voucher so I got all my money back in a way

Last edited:

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
apply via cashkaro and get ltf legand card with 1500 cashback too..

open indusind select account then just add legand card to that account and you will have 0 mab account