• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

looking for a credit card for offline spends (20-30k)

tiny

TF Premier
I am looking for a Credit card for offline spending mostly groceries (20-30k) mostly army canteen. Currently, I am using ICICI Amazon CC. Few of my friends told me Amex MRCC and platinum are good for offline purchases. Any suggestions?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I am looking for a Credit card for offline spending mostly groceries (20-30k) mostly army canteen. Currently, I am using ICICI Amazon CC. Few of my friends told me Amex MRCC and platinum are good for offline purchases. Any suggestions?
ARmy canteen accept Amex?

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Amex MRCC will fetch you more than 5% if you reach both the milestones every month. For 20-30k monthly spends please don’t go with Magnus or any expensive cards.

Also get Amazon pay ICICI for situations where Amex will not work.

Both with be free for you and give you decent rewards.

bugmenot

TF Ace
For monthly 20k spends, mrcc would be good pick. You may redeem points for gold collection or transfer to marriot bonvoy.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Amex MRCC will fetch you more than 5% if you reach both the milestones every month. For 20-30k monthly spends please don’t go with Magnus or any expensive cards.

Also get Amazon pay ICICI for situations where Amex will not work.

Both with be free for you and give you decent rewards.
Mrcc not free like apay icici bhai
But for one who do 20k spend on mrcc yes the annual fee waived once we cross 1.5 lac in a card year

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Get AU lit card > activate 299rs offline 5% cashback and 10X rewards on offline spends.

shsinha

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Get AU LIT ltf and enable 5% milestone benefit, 10x RP on offline purchase. You can also enable additional 5% for grocery or dining if your POS is for this two. You can get around 7-10% overall depending on type of offline purchase .

P B R G

TF Ace
An account holder of AU since last year, still they have rejected my basic LIT application. Agar DC ka Friday offer nahi hota to kabka account close kar deta.

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Get AU LIT ltf and enable 5% milestone benefit, 10x RP on offline purchase. You can also enable additional 5% for grocery or dining if your POS is for this two. You can get around 7-10% overall depending on type of offline purchase .
Did you try and get the point ?