• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Loan on New Bank Account

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi
My friend owes me some money (around 1L) and he is unable to repay. I tried taking loan from Gpay, PhonePe Navi (+10 other platforms) etc. but everyone rejected his application as he has no job and income.
Now I am planning to open a new bank account in his name and park some money (50-60k) in his savings account so that the bank triggers some pre-approved loan offers.

Could anyone suggest Which bank would be ideal for it? I mean bank which gives pre-approved loans very fast, in just 2-3 months of account opening.

Thank You

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Then there's a lesson there,
Only lend a sum which doesn't matter to you & just forget after lending.
In india,lent money never come back.
In this particular, when he lent the money he knew that the borrower doesn't have the capacity to repay.
Lost 35 Lakhs after I returned back from overseas... Lent to a friends relative..
Massive lesson...

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Somehow, got back 16 lakhs in bits and pieces.. Now I never trust any human being in India..
Hence, on the other thread I mentioned , nothing makes me sad... as I have experienced everything..
Massive trauma... How can a living human being can be so much deceitful...

Anyway, I don't want to talk about it anymore...

deep@vie

TF Legend
Lost 35 Lakhs after I returned back from overseas... Lent to a friends relative..
Massive lesson...
In today's time if someone is asking for money 💰, it means they don't want to return otherwise there're plenty of sources e.g. PL,instant fund based on credit cards etc.
Even I take this route if I need money,recently took 3l from credcash,funds instantly credited, closed it as soon as I got the funds,as simple as that.

deep@vie

TF Legend
In today's time if someone is asking for money 💰, it means they don't want to return otherwise there're plenty of sources e.g. PL,instant fund based on credit cards etc.
Even I take this route if I need money,recently took 3l from credcash,funds instantly credited, closed it as soon as I got the funds,as simple as that.
But now I know @Predator
I'll contact him if anytime I needed any funds🤣

Learner

TF Select
I also take costly lessons in life, couple of times in two years.

Count me in - in your club @deep@vie 😁
Somehow, got back 16 lakhs in bits and pieces.. Now I never trust any human being in India..
Hence, on the other thread I mentioned , nothing makes me sad... as I have experienced everything..
Massive trauma... How can a living human being can be so much deceitful...

Anyway, I don't want to talk about it anymore...

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
By going branch,
1. Change mobile number
2. withdrawal form
3. Aeps

For remaining it might take time, so didn't mentioned.
These are not big issues and can be handled easily. Like, I can choose a branch for an account opening where someone I know works.
And don't forget the real-life repercussions too. If he tries to cheat then I can also adopt intimidating techniques.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In that case, Your friend knows how to make new friends and convenience them to lend money.

He is already monetized his skill but he can also write book or make course on this. Maybe become bestseller. I will buy one copy and then make new friends.....😈
Bhai sath hi rehta h hmare to support kar dete hai. Aur to koi nhi dega paise aise.
sarkari naukri k lalach me aakr vicious cycle ma fas chuka h. Ghar se mangne me sharm ati hai