• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Load money in amazon pay from SBI Cashback / HDFC Millennia / amazon pay ICICI and get 5% cashback

Generally amazon does not allow you to buy much gift cards and you miss 5% cashback on amazon pay. The trick to load money in amazon pay with 5% cashback is purchase something on amazon and cancel the order, choose option to return money as amazon pay balance.

Once you have balance in amazon pay you can utilise it to pay insurance, utility bills and recharge, travel, gas cylinders and can get 5% on all online spendings via amazon pay.

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I dont think you get an option get to refund in amazon pay if you paid via cc. its always returned to source was far as i know

I dont think you get an option get to refund in amazon pay if you paid via cc. its always returned to source was far as i know
Amazon does provide option to return in amazon pay. I applied this trick multiple times on my sbi cashback and it works like a charm.

paresh22

TF Ace
If we cancle the order, there is a probability that card company know that order is cancelled and they didnt give rewards or cashback? Please clarify…
One thing is sure if refund happened to credit card back then no cashback on that transaction. But if refund happened to Amazon Pay balance then that mean credit card statement will show Amazon shopping happened for that transaction and eligible for 5 % cashback.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Generally amazon does not allow you to buy much gift cards and you miss 5% cashback on amazon pay. The trick to load money in amazon pay with 5% cashback is purchase something on amazon and cancel the order, choose option to return money as amazon pay balance.

Once you have balance in amazon pay you can utilise it to pay insurance, utility bills and recharge, travel, gas cylinders and can get 5% on all online spendings via amazon pay.
does it get refunded to the apay balance or giftcard balance?

But there is possibility of your account getting blacklisted because of mass order cancellation.
So there is risk involved here.

So you get balance in Amazon pay as money or gift card?
Yes amazon may block your account. Many accounts have been closed for multiple cancelation for committing harakiri