• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List of surcharges on wallet loads via credit card

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are you sure about this? I tried loading paytm wallet using my Amex MRCC on my wife's paytm account, but it said max 4k allowed in a month. (I had already loaded 4k into my paytm wallet using the same card)

So, in my experience it seems it tracks both account and card for the 4k limit.
Then it must be on both the account and the card. I have never tried loading multiple paytm accounts, so don't know.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are you sure about this? I tried loading paytm wallet using my Amex MRCC on my wife's paytm account, but it said max 4k allowed in a month. (I had already loaded 4k into my paytm wallet using the same card)

So, in my experience it seems it tracks both account and card for the 4k limit.
Tried same thing 2 days back and was searching for this thread to reply :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Need to follow the trick Abhishek told.

codenerd

TF Ace
I have been doing this for few months using my Amex card, did this month also. Let's see what happens next month 😀
I have been doing this since last 1 year no issues! And which account get blocked? Paytm or Swiggy/Zomato or Bank?

Vineeth043

TF Buzz
the trick is to use multiple apps simultaneously which supports paytm wallet load. Go till OTP page and then enter OTP one by one in all those apps.
Can you please suggest few apps? Zomato is not working for me actually, it's saying to load money in Paytm only. Even for 500rs

Vineeth043

TF Buzz
the trick is to use multiple apps simultaneously which supports paytm wallet load. Go till OTP page and then enter OTP one by one in all those apps.
bro i have tried for zomato, swiggy and rapido. but once i entered the otp for rapido its was successful but zomato and swiggy failed