• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List Of Banks That Accept Card To Card Method Application

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I got HDFC cc (Millennia LTF) with online process/Phone call (not sure if it counts?), no physical verification was done and it was with statement of ICICI co-branded CC which is amazon pay.

And it was not even 4 months old at the time of application.

My SBI application was put on hold, they did 3-4 verification calls, 2 separate physical verifications on both office and home address and at the end of the day application was rejected. Banks operate funny, I say funny because at the time I was applying for simplyclick which was not even LTF. And SBI has my account, which is with decent turnover and I have no prior relationship with HDFC.

I got HDFC cc (Millennia LTF) with online process/Phone call (not sure if it counts?), no physical verification was done and it was with statement of ICICI co-branded CC which is amazon pay.

And it was not even 4 months old at the time of application.

My SBI application was put on hold, they did 3-4 verification calls, 2 separate physical verifications on both office and home address and at the end of the day application was rejected. Banks operate funny, I say funny because at the time I was applying for simplyclick which was not even LTF. And SBI has my account, which is with decent turnover and I have no prior relationship with HDFC.
Hdfc c2c online? How bro, can u share link/contact through which it can be done.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
When i applied for idfc through online , 2 option was available one with no statement need and one with C2C statement with 50k more limit than none asked so i submitted icici apay and it worked got my card 2 month back do yeah you can get idfc card through co branded card too

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Suppose I want to apply for some StanC CC offline, as apparently they don't accept online C2C.

What all documents would I need?
What minimum credit limit and age of card?
Suppose I need a CC for fuel, online and offline shopping, very occasional for travel, which card should I consider?
Card photo, latest statement, id and address proof.
In this case better load wallet and pay for fuel. You may use amex mrcc