• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List Of Banks That Accept Card To Card Method Application

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,
Which bank accept card to card application for new credit card?
Check this list-
list of bank that accept c2c application.png

To know more about Card To Card method, How to apply for a new credit card using card to card method, Watch This Video - How To Apply For A Credit Card Using Another Bank Credit Card
Hey Sumanta, Citibank also provides credit card on C4C (C2C) I have LTF Citi Rewards.

Also BOB accepts only 4-5 banks card.
Last month my friend visited BOB branch. He gave IDFC wealth card statement but was not accepted. They asked card statement for Hdfc/SBI/Kotak/Citi/ICICI.

Last edited:

anuajayan

TF Buzz
How
Hey Sumanta, Citibank also provides credit card on C4C (C2C) I have LTF Citi Rewards.

Last month my friend visited BOB branch. He gave IDFC wealth card statement but was not accepted. They asked card statement for Hdfc/SBI/Kotak/Citi/ICICI.
How you get LTF Citi card bro?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin

Citibank accepted your c2c application? which card you used to apply citi card and can you please tell us the process....
yes... in case of offline application, bob doesn't accept all banks, but they do accept all banks statement online

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do they ask about work or do physical verification? Does this process depend on branch( if my city branch says c2c not possible then going to other city like pune and mumbai branch will work?) I belong to tier 2 city where people have CC but bank usually don't have CC department.

Last edited:

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Citibank accepted your c2c application? which card you used to apply citi card and can you please tell us the process....
yes... in case of offline application, bob doesn't accept all banks, but they do accept all banks statement online
Bob card k application me C2C to aaya nahi tha sir. Mene abhi application kiya usme kahi vo to aaya nathi tha.