• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit Enhancement Request Short Codes

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

ontherocks

TF Premier
Below are Limit Enhancement Request Short Codes for credit cards of some banks. You need to send the SMS via your registered mobile number. You will receive limit enhancement only if you have received the offer. Sometimes you may have received the offer but did not notice, overlooked, deleted it by mistake, forgot about it or it landed in spam folder. You can try sending them. If you did not receive any limit enhancement offer, after sending the SMS nothing will happen, they are harmless.

CC IssuerSMS KeyShared By
KOTAKSMS LIMIT to 5676788OP
HSBCSMS CLI to 575750OP
STANDARD CHARTEREDSMS CLIYES to 9987123123OP
HDFCSMS LE to 5676712OP
YESSMS LE to 56161@Strange
ICICISMS CRLIM <LAST 4 DIGITS OF CC> to 5676766@TheGuy
AXISSMS CLE <LAST 4 DIGITS OF CC> to 5676782@S S V
SBISMS INCR <LAST 4 DIGITS OF CC> to 5676791@FinoGuy
CITIWhatsApp YES CLI to 7065552484OP
IDFCWhatsApp INCREASE LIMIT to 7669800557@TheGuy
RBLGive Missed Call to 7045906908

Last edited:

ontherocks

TF Premier
Owhh? Is it.? Earlier I used to get charged on jio. Ported to chortel because of poor network in jio.
If only jio can improve their services incl. Network /data speed, I'll kick out chortel (even if jio is 10-20% costly)
Never heard Jio charging for sending any kind of SMS since its inception. Are you talking about Jio postpaid?

ontherocks

TF Premier
Pre pai d
I have Jio prepaid since its inception. It never charged or barred for sending any kind of SMS nor any kind of those chargeable 1-860 pseudo toll free numbers, whereas Airtel and VI royally charged for these special SMS and toll free numbers. Jio is like a no-nonsense provider in terms of billing. Once you pay for a plan, thats it. No questions asked.

credit_noob

TF Premier
Today I was fighting with AirTel customer support about an SMS related charge. The person on the other hand had no clue what had happened. I am now realizing what it is about. I had sent an SMS for RBL card LE. 😒
What RBL card you holding?
Ltf or paid?

Cosmicgaze

TF Select
Tried the kotak one, there was no offer me as I checked mails/whatsapp/app (manage credit limit as well as service requests)
Got response
Thank you for confirmation of Limit Increase on your Kotak Credit Card. Same would reflect on your Card within 7 working days.

😂

Thought it would say no offer or something that way. Let’s see what happens if at all.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Tried the kotak one, there was no offer me as I checked mails/whatsapp/app (manage credit limit as well as service requests)
Got response
Thank you for confirmation of Limit Increase on your Kotak Credit Card. Same would reflect on your Card within 7 working days.

😂

Thought it would say no offer or something that way. Let’s see what happens if at all.
Nothing will happen don't be too excited 😆 🤣

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.