• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit Enhancement on Kotak Card

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Kotak giving LE. In only 3 months limit increased from 21K to 63K.
Total 4 transactions done in this period, one on 1mg, two transaction on YT premium and one wallet load (rs10)

HVS

TF Premier
Just got a limit enchancement in kotak after around 1 year from 30k to 103k. Recently shifted all funds from kotak to another bank because of no limit increase.😂
Update
Charged 118 for LE today after 2 months. I applied via app and no charge was mentioned there. Can this be waived off calling customer care?

deep@vie

TF Legend
Same here. But I have decided not to ask to cancel as was able to get 22k instant discount twice on Samsung products in last two months. So worth it for me. No other card had such an offer. I’ll take LE only if it is more than 50% now.
Great, where exactly it offers this much discount, official store/websites or at amazon/flipkart as well?

HVS

TF Premier
Same here. But I have decided not to ask to cancel as was able to get 22k instant discount twice on Samsung products in last two months. So worth it for me. No other card had such an offer. I’ll take LE only if it is more than 50% now.
That's great but for me I haven't even used it for a single transaction in last couple of months. 118 is not a big amount so waiting for others to reply if they cancel it or not.

Also, which product did you buy to avail this discount.

romilq

TF Ace
That's great but for me I haven't even used it for a single transaction in last couple of months. 118 is not a big amount so waiting for others to reply if they cancel it or not.

Also, which product did you buy to avail this discount.
I bought two double door refrigerators. Also I got a washing machine free on additional Samsung offer.

Reactions: HVS

Vickey007

TF Buzz
I never received LE offer from kotak.
I emailed them my Axis statement in April and got LE on the basis of that from 25k to 65k.

But no pre-approved LE.

Called CC many times and they are saying wait till December passed.

I have LTF Leage
And MOJO (first year free)

Salary account is also with KOTAK.
what should I do to get pre approved LE?

Rahul92

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I emailed them my Axis statement in April and got LE on the basis of that from 25k to 65k.

But no pre-approved LE.

I have LTF Leage

How much was your axis card limit ?

bhaveshS

TF Ace

But no pre-approved LE.

I have LTF Leage

wait is only option.

YCJ

TF Buzz

But no pre-approved LE.

I have LTF Leage

Could you please share the Kotak email ID to which you sent your Axis statement?

Will do the same.

bhaveshS

TF Ace

But no pre-approved LE.

I have LTF Leage

Try to check cibil on kotak app