• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit Enhancement on Kotak Card

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Kotak giving LE. In only 3 months limit increased from 21K to 63K.
Total 4 transactions done in this period, one on 1mg, two transaction on YT premium and one wallet load (rs10)

tushu5121

TF Premier
You got Mojo Platinum as LTF? You Zen card upgrade offer was LTF if not then how did you get it as i got zen ltf

You got Mojo Platinum as LTF? You Zen card upgrade offer was LTF if not then how did you get it as LTF?
I got mojo platinum paid.
Zen was also paid but i request them to make it ltf 1stly they denied but i write a mail to them and told that i have good relation with kotak bank. And request them to make it ltf. They agreed saying you won't get welocme offer of 1500 zen points i agreed and i got a call from customer care that fee of my card removed.

Paras Jain

TF Premier
You got Mojo Platinum as LTF? You Zen card upgrade offer was LTF if not then how did you get it as LTF?
I got mojo platinum paid.
Zen was also paid but i request them to make it ltf 1stly they denied but i write a mail to them and told that i have good relation with kotak bank. And request them to make it ltf. They agreed saying you won't get welocme offer of 1500 zen points i agreed and i got a call from customer care that fee of my card removed.
Do you have any bank account with Kotak?

SaiyamK

TF Select
I also got LE on Kotak League
3 Months Old, only 2 Spends on IRCTC
50K->125K.
No charges mentioned lets see.
I got no mail or message, just checked on app after reading this thread.
Thanks to OP.

cyborg009

TF Buzz
Upgrade to kotak white cc, joining and annual fee is 3k + gst but on spending rs 5 lakhs it's waived off.

Earlier it was around 400k now after upgrading the card current limit is 760k.