• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Limit Enhancement on Kotak Card

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Kotak giving LE. In only 3 months limit increased from 21K to 63K.
Total 4 transactions done in this period, one on 1mg, two transaction on YT premium and one wallet load (rs10)

srikant

TF Premier
How old should the card be to request enhancement?

I got it sometime in May 2023 with 1.05L limit, and haven't got any SMS and on online banking when I go to the limits section, it only lets me adjust within this limit for various modes (POS, online, etc).

Vickey007

TF Buzz
This is first LE offer from kotak I got since Last 20 months other than one I got via sending other card statement.

Can they offer another LE after three Months as other users mentioned?

HVS

TF Premier
So what? Rs100 isn't an amount to worry about.
It's never about 100rs. If the bank is giving a limit enhancement they are hoping customers will give big purchases in return. It has to be win-win for both parties. Considering shitty kotak rewards 99% doesn't use kotak as their primary card and can't get the value back of 100rs in return from whole calendar year.

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It's never about 100rs. If the bank is giving a limit enhancement they are hoping customers will give big purchases in return. It has to be win-win for both parties. Considering shitty kotak rewards 99% doesn't use kotak as their primary card and can't get the value back of 100rs in return from whole calendar year.
This makes perfect sense and also resonates with my reason behind not paying this shitty bank 100/- for limit enhancement.