• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lifetime Free Rupay Credit Cards

SarPanch

TF Buzz
I have bunch of credit cards but none of them are on Rupay Platform.
I am looking for a LTF Rupay Credit Card, looking for recommendations and ways to attain them as well.
Few of them which I tried includes
a. BOB Rupay Premier CC - I am still unaware of the fact that how do they give rupay cards because a lot of people shared that they have got the card basis the luck and not the request that they made.

b. HDFC Indian Oil Rupay CC - Not a LTF Card

let me know if there are others as well and how to have them.

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am looking for a LTF Rupay Credit Card, looking for recommendations and ways to attain them as well.
a. BOB Rupay Premier CC - I am still unaware of the fact that how do they give rupay cards because a lot of people shared that they have got the card basis the luck and not the request that they made.

Sarkari banks m jao

AsB

TF Ace

You can ask BoB to convert your VISA card to RuPay, if that card is available on RuPay

bugmenot

TF Ace
Try axis iocl many are getting rupay and ltf as of now.

Reactions: AsB