• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lifetime Free Credit Card for Financial Year 2023-24.

hellobois

TF Ace
This thread will have details of all lifetime free credit cards available till 31st March 2024.
This will help those who are looking for a new start in the world of credit cards.

Please post all available lifetime free credit cards here so that everyone gets benefitted from it.

Note - Do not post any referral link or third party platform here.

hellobois

TF Ace
Dude I meant to say new users won't be able to apply, existing card holders will be able to use as long as it is not expired, people still using Citi Bank card where bank itself is not functional in India.
I also have LTF Citi card. They gave me just before transfer of business to Axis Bank. Where were very aggressive in issuing cards before close of business. May be they were showing customer count to Axis for a better monetary settlement.

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
But card discount offers had reduced drastically. It was only good for some dining offers on eazydiner and may be some elite discount stuff.
It was basically a corporate bank not for common masses of India.
The common people like me prefer SBI Cashback and Axis Ace. 😉😉😁
Yes it was only in big cities, I used to hold a salary account with them and I can vouch that it was by far the best bank in terms of customer services, 24/7 available.

MJN

TF Premier
Need to get HSBC CASHBACK CARD this March;

Can I expect LTF or Atleast FYF?

OR Rs 2k offer running in Cashkaro.. Can I get it now? Or can wait till March?

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Need to get HSBC CASHBACK CARD this March;

Can I expect LTF or Atleast FYF?

OR Rs 2k offer running in Cashkaro.. Can I get it now? Or can wait till March?
From what I heard, HSBC Cashback card was never given on LTF basis, I could be wrong.
During offers, you may be able to get FYF.

But currently it has joining offer of 1K Amazon voucher on spending 10k in 30 days + 250 voucher for digital KYC.
And then 2k coupon from cashkaro...

MJN

TF Premier
From what I heard, HSBC Cashback card was never given on LTF basis, I could be wrong.
During offers, you may be able to get FYF.

But currently it has joining offer of 1K Amazon voucher on spending 10k in 30 days + 250 voucher for digital KYC.
And then 2k coupon from cashkaro...
Ok.. Clear Explanation..