• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Legit questions by a tax payer, but our Nirmala Tai has no reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
The people clapping and laughing are the perfect representation of people in this country.

Everyone works hard and people are the one taking many risks. For what? Just so you can hand over a HUGE chunk of your revenue and salary to receive what in return? Nothing! It hurts giving so much money to such a corrupted, inefficient and dumb government.

It blows my mind she's the finance minister and that she has kept her seat all along! This aunty needs to go, because that's how she behaves and thinks. Just like an old stereotypical aunty!

All the middle class and the not so "rich" gets shafted with taxes as high or higher than many first world countries while living worse than most third world countries.
Just one line - Kuch bhi bol lo, aayega toh Modi he.

Now you continue.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
But it is the people who elected the govt. Why are you mixing economic , political, govt structures?
India has always been more democratic Than UK, us.
Congress kept winning most of the elections. Congress killed many opposition ministers.

Same USSR type system. There are many parties in Russia even today, Russians also vote.

But everyone knows what reality is.

gurbina

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
But it is the people who elected the govt. Why are you mixing economic , political, govt structures?
India has always been more democratic Than UK, us.
There's two kinds of democracies:
1. India
2. The rest of the world

It's almost like we have a different kind of measurement, and if not, the government makes it up!

One of the biggest jokes around the world is calling India the mother of bureocracy but this government truly believes that... But they believe whatever else they say. And it's funny because everytime India gets criticized everyone starts sealioning, getting defensive and personal.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
There's two kinds of democracies:
1. India
2. The rest of the world

It's almost like we have a different kind of measurement, and if not, the government makes it up!
All other are European dissent country .
Single race country ..
.here race changes every few states

We are not just a country but also a subcontinent.

Even China is just 90% han Chinese
& They have Tibetan & mangol bcz they annexed

gurbina

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
All other are European dissent country .
Single race country ..
.here race changes every few states

We are not just a country but also a subcontinent.

Even China is just 90% han Chinese
& They have Tibetan & mangol bcz they annexed
Yeah, that has always been my criticism specially with the blanket approaches of this government. No matter what they do, they'll make hundreds of millions of people pissed off. But this is partly fault due to a broken and retarded government, because I can't find a more appropriate word to describe it. If they know it's like that, why not approach it like so?

I know saying thing is easy, but doing them in this country is hard. Nowadays trying to do is like swimming against the flow! No matter what your intentions are, we are deeply broken society with many issues! Even if there's a plan to fix it, the country as a whole won't let it happen somehow. Only in extreme cases you'll see some awareness and hope for change... But a shortlived one!

sidp

TF Ace
Congress kept winning most of the elections. Congress killed many opposition ministers.
You are doing exactly what missionaries & commies did with jati, Varna, dharma, caste. Mix it all up as long as it suits own narrative.

What's the definition of democracy? Just because masses don't agree with someone , doesn't make it a non democracy.

All those people sitting in ivory tower , sipping scotch think they are protectors of democracy. When mass dont agree with them, its the end of democracy. Then go on inventing new terms like electoral autocracy.
Same USSR type system. There are many parties in Russia even today, Russians also vote.

But everyone knows what reality is.
True but when you talk to Russian, they themselves don't want what west calls a "democracy ". Because democracy in Russia faired worse than communism & tsar.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yeah, that has always been my criticism specially with the blanket approaches of this government. No matter what they do, they'll make hundreds of millions of people pissed off. But this is partly fault due to a broken and retarded government, because I can't find a more appropriate word to describe it.
That's why many laws are on concurrent list of state but without sync with centre they can't make it grand success

But things such as land reform , labour reform are on state list .

You will see gov who did land reform are most successful ones ..who didn't like my state bihar suffered big time

Gov who worked with centre despite difference prevailed like tn , Karnataka, ap , maharastra,guj

But states who took fight against centre's both ideological & on gov policy level doomed like Bengal be it communist gov or didi now .

I want to see major reform in next 5 year ..
Atleast foundation of reforms should be there .

These Mfs court should reform first

RajMahadik

TF Premier
Leftist ideologies are popular for a reason. Its gives unproductive people a right to put the blame of own deficiency on someone else.

But know that people who point at the "rich" only meant for people richer than them. It doesn't matter how much richer they are than the poor. People gather to March against the 1% in Manhattan, central park (NY) one of most prosperous place on earth. But when they say 1%, they don't mean 1% of earth or 1% of usa or even 1% of the state. They just mean multi billionaires, not the millionaires like them.

It's the 1% that go through all legal, tax, employment, environmental codes/requirements, invest on r&d, take all risks , Need to pay bribe and employ lakhs of people. Do you expect them to do that feom the goodness of their heart? Would you do the same?

Before bringing communist, you should know whom they have claimed as the enemy. You should read how Ukrainians farmers were killed, raped and thrown out of own land in soviet Russia because they were rich. Yes . Anyone who wasn't starving to death was considered rich.
By doing this, they made the land barren, worsened artificial famine. That's the achievement of communist philosophy. Exactly same has happened in every single instance in history. Every single one.
We are serving to government of india... you think we are deficient??
Then nice your ideology is superb...
Here we are all talking about taxes they imposing on common men and giving reliefs to rich bussiness men for the sake of party fund...
feel the difference
Another thing is showing oppose to ruling government doesn't mean they are leftist / terrorist...

RajMahadik

TF Premier
People gets triggered when they see or hear the word gst. Most of these tax were always there. Some were lesser, some were higher than current rates. Some times they were hid under processing charge or cess.

Of course if you buy product or avail a service, youll pay tax.
Then they should impose gst on crude..

RajMahadik

TF Premier
How do you find so much love for communist mate ?
Discussion should be on merit of question.

Pinpointing someone and laughing doesn't make you larger than life .
Critism/ discuss is for gov of India leving taxes regardless of party in power
Its not loving about commi... its about they clearly say... not like current government who is actually dictator but called as democratic...

R!TTER

TF Buzz
What's the definition of democracy?
The people I talked to in the US, many said they're a Republic not a democracy. They cite Western Europe for "democracies" you can come up with whatever definition you'd like to, at the end of the day it should work better than the next worst alternative. Over here it's not working as well as it could and ideally should have as far as I'm concerned. Our core institutions - police, judiciary and state legislatures or Parliament need a major overhaul.

It's also ironic for example that what we call as "leftists" in India don't want delimitation so that Southern or less populated states are not punished, while left in the US loses their brains over Electoral College - which is almost exactly what the situation is right now in India. Same goes for the wealthiest elites in the US, they're mostly left or liberals from what I know, our lefties probably want the billionaires to be thrown in Jail for life.

I say go for it but let's distribute their wealth to us middle class first :cool:

The point being people want what's in their best interest over say a larger group and that short sightedness is hurting everyone, everywhere in the world. It also doesn't help when people do regular flip flops in self interest non stop. I'd like to think I’m centrist and I don't care who comes to power so long as they're doing a good job, let's see what results are thrown up in June.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Papa ne war rukwadi? No? 😂😂😂
People who got saved & returned home from Ukraine who's been studying medicine there will always be greatful regardless of ideology.

Two of them were my friend who came out alive from horor of war .

So war papa ne rukawye ya nhi .
Gov brought all of them safe unlike uncle sam and xi zing zing

RajMahadik

TF Premier
dictator how ?
Do you they listening common men requests ??
Here in gujarat... they took recruiting exams for state government teachers , after examination done n result came... they asked all selected candidates to do join as fixed term 11 month contractual teacher job... before recruitment published they hadn't mentioned any term of contract... students gave exams and selected in the hope of becoming government teachers..
Even After lot of appeal n protest they still be a stone... and published notification that whoever want to join , do join or be jobless... they sent lot of registered letter to PMO OFFICE but he ate fevicol...

2nd they want to termination of indian army pension , agneeveer scheme - 4 year contractual system for army recruitment... which gave no servicemen tag after 4 year retirements...
4 saal nokri karega insan , border pe goli khane ke liye ??

Adding one thing they are never talking about removing pension for politician which are mostly uneducated...

I m government servant... my salary has no impact if country goes to war / corona impact/ flood / earthquake any... but still what is wrong is wrong... this is cleary monopolistic ruling and dictatorship policies...

RajMahadik

TF Premier
Do you they listening common men requests ??
Here in gujarat... they took recruiting exams for state government teachers , after examination done n result came... they asked all selected candidates to do join as fixed term 11 month contractual teacher job... before recruitment published they hadn't mentioned any term of contract... students gave exams and selected in the hope of becoming government teachers..
Even After lot of appeal n protest they still be a stone... and published notification that whoever want to join , do join or be jobless... they sent lot of registered letter to PMO OFFICE but he ate fevicol...

2nd they want to termination of indian army pension , agneeveer scheme - 4 year contractual system for army recruitment... which gave no servicemen tag after 4 year retirements...
4 saal nokri karega insan , border pe goli khane ke liye ??

Adding one thing they are never talking about removing pension for politician which are mostly uneducated...

I m government servant... my salary has no impact if country goes to war / corona impact/ flood / earthquake any... but still what is wrong is wrong... this is cleary monopolistic ruling and dictatorship policies...
@sidp People like you like to call any as leftist having rich and poor ideology but never sees whats issues are going on.. whoever say about adani ambani people like you call us deficient ??

Arrey bhai tumhari ideology dikh rahi hai... kisi ko bhi deficient n uneducated mat samjo...

tum khud ke liye kama rahe ho , yaha we are serving to nation thats why we know the deep malfunction in the system...
Have u ever done election duty ?? Have u ever think about soldiers ??

These people only want as much as people remain uneducated and poor their votebank will be safer..

.because uneducated n blindfold people like you easy to manipulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.