• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Latest Infinia and diner's eligibility criteria ...

abhi2992

TF Select
Below is a snippet from my email for card upgrade request. Will have to hold onto Regalia for more time I guess ... Oh well... onwards and upwards..

Regalia: 5 years in.
Limit 8L

Gave away axis Magnus. Will focus on Regalia and build something in the next few months and approach again in March April segment.
1696524113286.png

Last edited:

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Recently someone got Infinia directly by creating a 10L FD bro.

80% was the limit.
From Sep 1st 2023 it is removed. Was planning to take but missed it.

Earlier FD limit was 13.5L later on changed to 10L, but HDFC is denying now to give FD based Infinia after Magnus devaluation. For more on HDFC FD based cards discussion you can find it here.

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was having regalia card with 10.64L limit and when I checked for infinia or DCb upgrade bank had rejected. I again applied after my spends for current FY crossed 8L and that time when I sent mail they said I am eligible for paid DCB and after crossing 9L spends, I again sent mail for upgrade and they gave me paid infinia.

avishgr

TF Buzz
I was able to upgrade from Diners Black to Infinia last month. Had 8.4L limit, and spent >7.5L in the last 6 months. Had to go via an RM who helped send the form to Chennai head office and get it approved. If anyone in Bangalore meets the above criteria and wants to apply, feel free to DM me and I can share the RM contact details.